X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadboy
    • Oct 2018

Possible treatment options?

Hi,
    I recently consulted a doctor online about FUE treatment. He said my donor area was too thin and i wasn't a good candidate. I still plan on going for an in person consultation to see what my options are. Can anyone give me some suggestions for treatment based on these pictures? I am in my late 20s and my hair has been gone for the past few years

I appreciate any opinions you guys can share
    Attached Files
  • Kissh
    • Mar 2019

I can't give you suggestion, but you look great on the last pic with beard.

Comment

• JustShaveIt
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by sadboy
      Hi,
      I recently consulted a doctor online about FUE treatment. He said my donor area was too thin and i wasn't a good candidate. I still plan on going for an in person consultation to see what my options are. Can anyone give me some suggestions for treatment based on these pictures? I am in my late 20s and my hair has been gone for the past few years

I appreciate any opinions you guys can share
      Before you do anything stupid like getting a HT please view my thread. Keep it shaved and own it... I wish I would have....

I had a scar from ear to ear from 4 x HT's in my mid 20s. I'm in my late 30's and like some men the HT didn't work out as I wanted it. Last year I had a trichophytic procedure done to decrease the size of the scar. Unfortunately no previous photos of the scar prior or post trichophytic. Last month out of curiosity I shaved my

Comment

• CharlesRobinson
        • Jul 2020

If you are not a good candidate, then why not you go for the PRP treatment or the last option is the wig it also has no side effect and non-surgical process. That was the best option if doctor refuse to give you the PRP treatment, But my personal view goes with this wig because I thing PRP is also not possible but after that you can consult of PRP treatment.

Comment

Working...