3,400 Grafts Male Pattern Baldness Patient | Dr. Amir Yazdan Modena Hair Institute

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

3,400 Grafts Male Pattern Baldness Patient | Dr. Amir Yazdan Modena Hair Institute

Hi Guys,

Dr Yazdan transplanted 3,400 grafts on to hairline, mid-scalp area and crown. Patient sought treatment after he started losing his hair in his mid-30s. Due to the extent of the loss a large session was required in order to facilitate the real estate to cover therefore the patient underwent a FUT hair transplant procedure with Dr Yazdan and his team and the results have transformed this patient and the results below are show at a 10 month post op time period.

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Attached Files
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
Working...