+ Reply to Thread

Default Erdem Clinic In Turkey ?

Hello guys, I am looking for HT in the beginning of September. I am talking with Erdem Clinic in Istanbul. So far information they provide is good and satisfactory , however I need some recommendation before booking.

Any information will be appreciated.

Who is their hair transplant surgeon ?

If they have real doctor you should want their doctor medical faculty official diploma .In turkey a lof of hair transplant clinic dont have any doctor and most of them have only amateur nurses and technicians.

you should be sure that
    will it be doctor operation or technician operation?

Quote Originally Posted by WalesJohnny View Post
    Hello guys, I am looking for HT in the beginning of September. I am talking with Erdem Clinic in Istanbul. So far information they provide is good and satisfactory , however I need some recommendation before booking.

Any information will be appreciated.
    Did you write and after that Were you lost from here ?
    It is smelling advertisement.

Everyone should be careful about this fungutive Turkish Hair Transplant Clinics. If you have enough money you should not prefer Turkey.
    Most of Turkish hair transplant clinic work like butcher. They have only amateur technicians.

Very few clinic work properly in Turkey. You should do deep research.

Quote Originally Posted by brettarmstrong View Post
    Did you write and after that Were you lost from here ?
    It is smelling advertisement.

Everyone should be careful about this fungutive Turkish Hair Transplant Clinics. If you have enough money you should not prefer Turkey.
    Most of Turkish hair transplant clinic work like butcher. They have only amateur technicians.

Very few clinic work properly in Turkey. You should do deep research.
    Hi mate ! I am doing deep research to be sure it is a right clinic. I wrote this thread to hope if someones have hair transplant here.

advertisement

Default Hope you havent decided to go with them

Unfortunately i did it, here my review.
    Terrible experience.*I live in Barcelona, Spain, and went to their clinic for a hair transplant on october 2019. Everything was bad from the begining, i will detail some bad points but then i will*talk about the worst thing, the surgery itself.*
    The translator they promised didnt understand spanish or neither english, and know nothing about hte treatments they do. I paid 1300€ in cash and they did'n gave me any paper or bill. The girl that was going to make the operation was totally cold, no smiles, no trying to make me feel comfortable, no interest in answering my cuestions or explaining nothing, she never looked at me in the eye. She draw the implant zone very very bad, i had to correct her several times to arrive at a decent simetry (something very easy to see). In the operation they were 4 people talking and laughing very loud at centimetres of my head. I could feel the wind of*their laughs in my head, i told them several times and they stopped for 2 minutes and start again on the same level. AND NOW THE WORST PART, THE TRANSPLANT:*the day after the operation i made good quality photos of the donor and the implant area and put them in my computer (photoshop). I could see clearly that the difference of density between both areas was tremendous. So i counted the holes and the implants, a hard work, but harder conclusions. They took from my donor area around 4500-5000 grafts, and they implanted only 1200!!! i couldn't believe it. we agreed they were going to implant 3500 grafts and they put less than the half. But the harder thing is that they took from my donor area around 3000-3500 grafts that they probably threw away. My donor area now is not useful for another transplant.*Here i upload only some photos , if you want more info or photos please ask me. Im trying to start a trial to them now.

Hope you havnt decide to go there.
    Here the review im sharing.
    Terrible experience.*I live in Barcelona, Spain, and went to their clinic for a hair transplant on october 2019. Everything was bad from the begining, i will detail some bad points but then i will*talk about the worst thing, the surgery itself.*
    The translator they promised didnt understand spanish or neither english, and know nothing about hte treatments they do. I paid 1300€ in cash and they did'n gave me any paper or bill. The girl that was going to make the operation was totally cold, no smiles, no trying to make me feel comfortable, no interest in answering my cuestions or explaining nothing, she never looked at me in the eye. She draw the implant zone very very bad, i had to correct her several times to arrive at a decent simetry (something very easy to see). In the operation they were 4 people talking and laughing very loud at centimetres of my head. I could feel the wind of*their laughs in my head, i told them several times and they stopped for 2 minutes and start again on the same level. AND NOW THE WORST PART, THE TRANSPLANT:*the day after the operation i made good quality photos of the donor and the implant area and put them in my computer (photoshop). I could see clearly that the difference of density between both areas was tremendous. So i counted the holes and the implants, a hard work, but harder conclusions. They took from my donor area around 4500-5000 grafts, and they implanted only 1200!!! i couldn't believe it. we agreed they were going to implant 3500 grafts and they put less than the half. But the harder thing is that they took from my donor area around 3000-3500 grafts that they probably threw away. My donor area now is not useful for another transplant.*Here i upload only some photos , if you want more info or photos please ask me. Im trying to start a trial to them now