Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ClarkNYC
    • Apr 2017

Topical Finasteride plus Minoxidil

I was recently prescribed a topical gel/cream of Finasteride and Minoxidil, which has the potential for great results according to BaldingBlog and other articles. Problem is...nobody can tell me how to properly apply it! It's a thick substance so it doesn't go on like Rogaine foam, for example. But I still have plenty of hair left so far, so I can't spread it on like you would with sunscreen or something. Any idea how I can best get this stuff to cover my scalp??
  • txvball
    • Sep 2019

Hi - I am looking for the same thing - where did you get yours? thanks in advance

Comment

• ClarkNYC
      • Apr 2017

Dr. Rassman from the New Hair Institute can prescribe it. He can do a phone consultation if you can't visit in person in California. FYI, I've learned that the formula is also available in a foam and a solution so I'll be going with one of those for my next refill since I find it challenging to apply the gel/lotion.

Comment

• txvball
        • Sep 2019

Thank you Clark - very helpful and will look to contact. Is this just topical fin or does it include minoxidil as well?

Comment

• ClarkNYC
          • Apr 2017

It's both the finasteride and the minoxidil. It was, I think, around $80 per refill, plus there's a $100 yearly fee for the doctor's office to prescribe it. Good luck.

Comment

Working...