+ Reply to Thread

Default natural ways to decrease testostrone

so what are some ways we can make in our lifestyle to decrease testostrone?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Decrease total testosterone or decrease DHT (dihydrotestosterone)?
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Quote Originally Posted by imbaldinglikeamofo View Post
    so what are some ways we can make in our lifestyle to decrease testostrone?
    beta sitosterol 2 350mg am and pm.it works with no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Glenn Charles View Post
    Decrease total testosterone or decrease DHT (dihydrotestosterone)?

Testostrone. I started avodart and since that causes a spike in testostrone (although still within the normal range), I want to try to decrease it to balance it out with the decrease in dht from avodart.

I'm not sure you would want to reduce test. It's what gives you sex drive and energy. It's the DHT you want to suppress

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

The spike in testosterone is so minimal, I would not even bother trying to lower it. Some claim that the DHT is the testosterone that gives men their sex drive. I would like to know more about this Beta Sitosterol 350 mg.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

i believe and i am nooot a dr...but I believe allot of men start producing to much dht when there prostate is unhealthy..beta is plant sterol that has been used for ages with positive effects on prostate..some people mix with saw palmetto but i dont because that deletes my sex drive as well..

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    i believe and i am nooot a dr...but I believe allot of men start producing to much dht when there prostate is unhealthy..beta is plant sterol that has been used for ages with positive effects on prostate..some people mix with saw palmetto but i dont because that deletes my sex drive as well..
    Hey, I agree with you T-bone and I will be honest, I have been actually taking Saw Palmetto 500mg and Beta sitosterols and Propecia 1mg for a month now. I am seen results, but i am one of those persons who experienced the sexual side effects. But, there is a GREAT COUNTER ATTACK on that!I have been using also Gingko Biloba 60 mg, 1 in the morning with breakfast and 1 at night with dinner. It increases great blood flow to all over the body. and let me tell you, I have been having Sex with my wife 2-3 times a day and I ain't shy to say!So, yes, I Recommend using Saw Palmetto(which is the one that doesn't have sexual side effects) and natural remedies. You have to have this in mind also, your body not just needs the vitamins, minerals, and treatments to work, but also, your body needs Great blood flow, because a weak blood flow is one of the problems that causes you to have weak hair growth! Have this in mind, Don't you think that hair treatment companies would rather have you doubt the natural way of treating yourself, just so that they won't have a great competition and/or profit loss? I cut back on soda, caffeine and I quit smoking, all so that i can have better hair results. and yes, i am seeing good results, adding exercise, drinking a lot of water, and eating my fruits and vegetables. and also, just like the old school, Hulk Hogan said, "Say your prayers and take your vitamins" This is my experience and Replying to you flowed naturally.Peace out dude.

Why would you want to lower testosterone? Without testosterone, you'll feel and look awful. An ideal situation for someone suffering from hair loss would be high testosterone and low DHT.

i too believe lowering your testosterone (testosterone being natural and extremely important) may not help.

instead, try eliminating things which arent natural to your body. if you are eating more than 30g protein a day, you are eating waayy too much. protein, especially in the forms we eat it today are big stressors on the body.

if you are taking muscle gain suppliments like protein and trimming suppliments, stop.

there is too much bad information going around about soy. i would personally avoid soy, tofu and any soy extract found in foods.

definitely, definitely stop with mercury. mercury is very bad for hair loss. mercury fillings are a big no no and same with any skin care products containing mercury. anything you put on your skin gets absorbed into your blood stream.