Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Giggidy
    • Jun 2019

Hair cut ideas?

Hell I have had 2 ht in my early 20's and now realize that I made a huge mistake as I dont have enough donor hair to cover my losses. But I am looking for ideas on the best style of hair cut, right now I'm rocking the come over and it looks like a thin mat of hair laying on top of my head. Any ideas/help would be appreciated. Has anybody here had the micropigmintation done to cover their scars so they could shave there head?
    Attached Files
  • DenMitchel2
    • Jul 2019

I like the simple one

Comment

• JustShaveIt
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Giggidy
      Hell I have had 2 ht in my early 20's and now realize that I made a huge mistake as I dont have enough donor hair to cover my losses. But I am looking for ideas on the best style of hair cut, right now I'm rocking the come over and it looks like a thin mat of hair laying on top of my head. Any ideas/help would be appreciated. Has anybody here had the micropigmintation done to cover their scars so they could shave there head?
      I'd say shave it/buzz it to nearly the point where people can see the scar.
      Don't do micropigmintation unless you want to have green and blue blotches on your scar.
      I would suggest look into Trichophytic closure which will decrease the side of your scar.

Check out my thread for some inspiration

Comment

Working...