+ Reply to Thread

Default painful hairloss,, tel sensation

painful hairloss,, help??could anyone please tell me if theres much pain or sensation with mpb, i have been getting realy bad burning, in my hairline,, and loosing hair there, it feels like nettle sting,, or insects are crawling and biteng there,, its just in hairline region, were mpb occurs but i never heard of others with such pain, it keeps me from sleepng some nights,, i never scrath the area, so not making it worse that way,, hope someone could anser this, during the 2 years this started i also began taking diazepam,, and also began using cooking gelatine as a hairgel,, in the front of hair,, could these have triggered somereaction,, i also feel when i exercise and sweat that this area burns like mad?

Quote Originally Posted by dari78 View Post
    painful hairloss,, help??could anyone please tell me if theres much pain or sensation with mpb, i have been getting realy bad burning, in my hairline,, and loosing hair there, it feels like nettle sting,, or insects are crawling and biteng there,, its just in hairline region, were mpb occurs but i never heard of others with such pain, it keeps me from sleepng some nights,, i never scrath the area, so not making it worse that way,, hope someone could anser this, during the 2 years this started i also began taking diazepam,, and also began using cooking gelatine as a hairgel,, in the front of hair,, could these have triggered somereaction,, i also feel when i exercise and sweat that this area burns like mad?
    The same thing happens to me also. I wouldn't describe it as insects biting my scalp, but for sure as a random burning sensation in certain areas. It is brief though and its rare for me to have it for a while. I doubt the products you stated above cause any of the burn. Sometimes Ill use certain hair products but the burning scalp feeling still persists without them for me. Working out also irritates those areas on my scalp. Haven't really had problems sleeping though. Sounds like yours may be a little more intense. I also noticed over time where the sensation took place hair loss takes place. For a while now i've been wanting to post a topic such as this on the forum to understand the science behind this (if there's any). I think maybe its the DHT killing off the hair follicles in that area, but I maybe wrong.