+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default Free Seminar with Dr. Mohebi in San Francisco, 6/22/19

Hey gentlemen! Dr. Mohebi is hosting a free hair restoration seminar in San Francisco on 6/22. I'll be heading up there with him from Los Angeles and it would be great to meet some of you in person. Let me know if you plan on attending so we can make sure to connect. You'll find all the details for the seminar*below:

After our first successful seminar Scottsdale, AZ, we are excited to move forward to our next seminar in San Francisco, CA! The seminar will be held at*55 Francisco Street, Suite #705 San Francisco, CA 94133 on June 22, 2019 from 12 pm to 2 pm.

In line with our mission of spreading the latest information about the field of hair restoration, our seminars visit a different city across the USA every 3 months, where I present a comprehensive review of the hair restoration process. After attending the seminar, anyone interested in undergoing a procedure will be armed with all of the knowledge to feel comfortable making a decision. I will walk everyone through a hair transplant from the early stages of determining if someone is an ideal candidate for the actual surgery and what patients can expect during the recovery period.

I will also discuss the long-lasting results that can be gained by a hair transplant and how emerging technology will enable patients to enjoy results that are even more natural looking than in the past.

You will also get the*opportunity to:

Meet Dr. Mohebi in person
    Ask hair transplant questions in person during a “one on one” session with the doctor
    Get an up-close look at the kind of results you can expect from Dr. Mohebi
    This is also a great chance to meet Dr. Mohebi in person and ask him any questions about hair transplantation before he opens his new San Francisco Hair Restoration Office.

Hope to see you there! Email info@parsamohebi.com to reserve your seat today! (Spots limited)

Inactive

Hey folks! Reminder of Dr. Mohebi's free seminar this upcoming Saturday in San Francisco. I'll be there with him and it would be great to meet some of you in person. Let me know if you intend on being there, and send an RSVP to info@parsamohebi.com.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Great opportunity!

Keep on educating!

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83