+ Reply to Thread

Default Atlantis 2000 International - Just My Own Results.

Hi! I have done some great adventures being a Navy Seal through-out the world for our great country that we live in. I have read alot of concerns from people out there concerning hair transplants. If you are thinking of doing a hair transplant surgery the one thing you should consider before hand is that it will take at least two times if you are beginning with a totally bald area to be corrected or if you have very, very baby fine hair. Make sure you do enough grafts on your first time coverage session, because if you don't do enough grafts on your first time you may be left with a few small little spaces between the first batch of grafts, which most people think they can get it all done only in one session, some patients do but very few. Then you may want to touch it up a little as early as 5-6 months to fill in a few little spaces and soften the hairline a bit. The second time is always the best look because you are now filling in any little spaces or where you have lost more hair from growing older, this is called getting your density session completed as I did, that is what I did and from what I have been reading, I am one of the few that is very happy with my results and will be doing it again when I loose more of my original hair. Take it from a person that has been all over the world, I think the good Christian people at Atlantis are the best, not a fancy place but good skills and workmanship. Do your own research and if you ever need any help I will help out anyone who would like to know about my own experiences. God Bless everyone! Navy Seal

About Navy Seal
    Biography
    Navy Seal doing special operations all over the world. Currently collecting information on fake bloggers that are hired by companies to post false statements of their competition on the internet to direct business to themselves.

Soooooo does this mean that you're not a shill for Atlantis 2000 International?

Inactive

I went to Atlantis on December 18, 2010 for a 4000 unit transplant. Everything went as predicted. They were quite professional. Recovery was fine. I am now 5 1/2 months post op and the hair is growing in fine.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I have heard of this clinic and was just curious who the doctor is performing the hair restoration surgeries at Altlantis 2000 International?
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile