+ Reply to Thread

Default 20 years old and balding fast.

I have completely lost all self esteem now.

I've had a receding hairline since is was about 13... YES, 13.

I was horrifically bullied in high school and college as a result of this. This year I will be 21 but instead of celebrating that fact I want to end my life.

How is it that young man can change his entire outlook on life when his mind hasn't even fully developed?

My sex life is none existant, I refrain from water/fast paced activities because of my hairline, I've declined holiday invites and am starting to feel like I have no way out.

Life is cruel but being bald before your 21st birthday is more so. My hair loss has caused severe mental health and self esteem issues. Medicine, counselling and regular exercise do not work anymore. I'm a ticking time bomb just waiting to drive my car into a brick wall.

Shaving my head is not an option as it will cause so much anxiety and stress, probably more than I feel right now. Every day is a battle and I just cant win.

If I could somehow commit a despicable act on another person for a full head of hair I probably would.

My life, confidence, self esteem and general outlook on life has been totally destroyed because.. of.. my.. ****ing... hairline.

Can you submit a picture? You are in the right place to talk about this. Most people dont care but we are hyper focused on our hair and becomes a obsession. Sure not as bad as you think.

That was me 3 to 4 years ago. As you can imagine my haircut now is appalling. I wanted to fit in back then so much and I still don't. No recent but my hair is longer. Is whispy, then and my hairline has receded more.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Llouiss View Post
    That was me 3 to 4 years ago. As you can imagine my haircut now is appalling. I wanted to fit in back then so much and I still don't. No recent but my hair is longer. Is whispy, then and my hairline has receded more.
    So you look good in that picture. Are you on any medications for hair loss? The good news is you are young and some things in the pipeline like histogen and replicel that should help you hopefully next year or soon after. You could also do a hair transplant but i against them unit you are older and have a well established pattern.

Hey can you post any current pictures of your Hairloss? You can save your hair with the BIG3 and hopefully regrow most your lost hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Llouiss View Post
    I have completely lost all self esteem now.

I've had a receding hairline since is was about 13... YES, 13.

I was horrifically bullied in high school and college as a result of this. This year I will be 21 but instead of celebrating that fact I want to end my life.

How is it that young man can change his entire outlook on life when his mind hasn't even fully developed?

My sex life is none existant, I refrain from water/fast paced activities because of my hairline, I've declined holiday invites and am starting to feel like I have no way out.

Life is cruel but being bald before your 21st birthday is more so. My hair loss has caused severe mental health and self esteem issues. Medicine, counselling and regular exercise do not work anymore. I'm a ticking time bomb just waiting to drive my car into a brick wall.

Shaving my head is not an option as it will cause so much anxiety and stress, probably more than I feel right now. Every day is a battle and I just cant win.

If I could somehow commit a despicable act on another person for a full head of hair I probably would.

My life, confidence, self esteem and general outlook on life has been totally destroyed because.. of.. my.. ****ing... hairline.
    Just don't do anything stupid like get a HT. If you're considering it, please view my thread. I would suggest shave it and own it.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...car?highlight=