+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb " Top 20 Hair Transplant Clinics" My opinion

All hair transplant surgeons are created equal, right? Wrong.

As John Peter Cole stated during a recent interview with Spencer Kobren on The Bald Truth podcast: “This industry is in more danger today than it’s ever been.” Unfortunately, he’s 100% correct.

I've produced a "Top 20 Hair Transplant Clinics" in the world article to outline just some of the trustworthy names along with resources to help guide new patients through the fog that is the hair transplant industry in my experienced opinion.
    Scott Alexander, Scott Boden Ken Anderson Alan J. Bauman, Robert M. Bernstein, Tejinder Bhatti, Christian Bisanga John Peter Cole Jeffrey Epstein Sikos Géza, Robert H True Amir Yazdan to name are few are listed.

Look forward to meeting more great Drs and clinics at upcoming FUE Europe conference in Manchester.

>>>> https://www.apetogentleman.com/world...plant-doctors/ <<<

It’s also important to note that this list is not exhaustive. There are lots of great surgeons and clinics out there in the big, wide world and I would welcome hearing from you if you have questions or comments about any. My experience in this field meeting certain patients from a variety of clinics has enable me to form my personal opinion below. I’m limited to space too, and I’m certain there are others well worthy of being included. I’m excited to meet more of them at the upcoming FUE Europe Conference in Manchester in June 2019, where many will speak and give us insight and perspective on their craft.

What are your thoughts and who's in your Top 20 who's not on here ?

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Last edited by Spex; 05-14-2019 at 05:03 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Another nice article @spex

Keep up the good work and looking out for the community. It is much appreciated!

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83

Thanks Raphael84.
    Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Very useful article, and I can definitely vouch for Dr Feriduni being a deserving member of that list.

Thanks for the comment.
    Regards
    Spex

Thanks for the comprehensive list, this is very informative. Obviously we hear a lot about Dr Erdogan these days and I know he is recommended by the IAHRS. Any reason you didn't include him on the list? Just out of curiosity...

Hi FUYE Manchu,

Thanks for the comment. Ive only heard good things regarding Dr Erdogan.He is an IAHRS member and excellent. The list is only my opinion and not exhaustive as stated.

FYI ALL

The ApetoGentleman blog originally wanted to run an article " Top 10 " so i was limited to space to say the least and was able to request to increase the size of the article to top 20 who are in my opinion great
    caring ethical surgeons and a great place to start researching HTs with. The list is NOT exhaustive as mentioned.

The number of surgeons meanwhile who've got their knickers in a twist with me that are not on this list is astounding. One Dr who i respected very much in fact and who I have only ever been positive about online for over 15 years and supported them and their patients were not included and they have shown me and the world how childish and utterly unprofessional they are due to not being included on the article.

All that's highlighted in my opinion is they are clearly incredibly self absorbed and not in harmony with the main message of the article which is to serve and protect the patient.

Meanwhile a few clinics who were not included on my article reached out to me and commended the article and its message regardless of not being included. Class acts.

Regards
    Spex