+ Reply to Thread

Cool Bisanga Cole*, Athčnes 3000 FUE Taking the plunge 23 May..

Hi All,
    I have been suffering from hairloss approx 10 years and it was when I went to buy a new pair of jeans in which I saw my crown that I was shocked to see it so bald! At that point right away I decided, Man you have to do something, Before this it was on back of mind but I thought when the time is right.
    Anyhow I joined and read many Forums and started to make a list of the doctors whom names kept appearing with great results. Intially I was looking at Turkey and thought I can get something done for 2K and that will be a great result.
    After reading the forums I realised, NOPE you are going to be rolling a Dice, you get one chance and you need to give yourself you best chance of success.
    So I looked into Europe and Dr Bissanga looked really promising. I did some furhter research and this is when I started to get assistance from @raphael84 and he told me about the new clinic in Greece. Same docs but much cheaper price !!
    So with more research I was adviced to speak with Dr Cole.
    I hadnt come across Dr Cole on the forum's as he doesnt showcase is work as much as I would have liked.
    But reading his profile , the guy invented FUE surgery and has been doing the longest !!
    So with futher research I liked his profile and love the fact he pushes the science of hairloss with new treatments and experiments.
    I had 2 consultantions with him and he recommended about 3000 FUE transplant and maybe more or less and I wanted the PRP and ACELL ( cant have it due to religious reasons) option is Stem cell therapy.

He advised filling the crown and have a conservative approach to my hairline as I havent reecded too much as he told me "YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT 10-15 YEARS AHEAD, ITS A LONG TERM PLAN" this made total sense to me and I understand you cant have too much graphs harvested.

So I am keen to get this work done and will start on the regime.
    So I will be taking Moxondill, I am scared of taking Finstride orally and will try to source Tropical. Vitamins and etc. I will keep everyone posted on my journey and I know I will have loads of questions, But you guys are so informative and thanks for a great forum.

Here are my top concerns.

1) Will my transplant be a success but at what rate?
    2) what is the recovery time, I want to be out and about in a week.
    3) first few days sleeping at 45 degrees!!
    4) Swelling and scrabs, ( the washing phase within the 10 days)
    6) The ugly duckling phase.
    7) Pain after and during the transplant.
    8) taking medications, which ones are good, i.e. shampoo. vitamins etc? Can I get further denisty and which ones to use ?

If anyonce can advice on the above, Id be so grateful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Front1.jpg

Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	62699   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3292.jpg

Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	62700   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3298.jpg

Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	62701   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3293.jpg

Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	62702  

Hi man,

Great choice is an excellent caring clinic.

Here is a top that will hopefully help you out and a sticky at top of this section :

HT info Pack

Also i've a video page here too on several key questions surrounding HT's based on the 13 ive had.

https://www.spexhair.com/spexhair-qa-videos/

I hope this helps!
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks Spex those links are really helpful! How many days would you recommend sleeping at 45 degrees?

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

@hairforce

Congratulations on scheduling your upcoming FUE procedure with Dr Cole.
    Its been a pleasure to assist you along the way and I am very excited for you and looking forward to seeing you document your progress.

Anything you need, just let me know.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83

You only need sleep upright ideally for 2 or 3 nights. No biggy. Just get a load of pillows !
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Morning, arrived in Greece on Wednesday, surgery was started albeit later than scheduled as doc didn’t want to work on 2 patients simultaneously and had 100 graphs approx to build half the crow.
    Well the pain is real from the local anesthetic and a feel quite sore today, not looking forward for the full head of surgery. A full day! But no pain no gain. Will post pics and write a full report once today is done.

Sorry I am confused, you said you wanted to do it with Dr Bisanga in Belgium and you found out the same staff do the procedure for cheaper in Greece but you said the doctor was Dr Cole and not Dr Bisanga?

Instead of a Ferrari you got a Lambo ;-) .... Its a good problem to have that one.

Regards
    Spex

Hi Hairforce -

I'm strongly considering to book with Dr Cole at Athens clinic, I already been to a consultation with him and I have high hopes that we can work it out...

It would be great to get some feedback from you - how was the surgery ? I assume according the timeline you should be starting to get off duckling phase? Any chance you'll share some photos and the story in as much details as you can about the overall experience, that would be big help and very much appreciated.

Thanks &
    Crossing fingers for you..