X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Justino0
    • Mar 2019

Which FUE Dr in Turkey?

Hello everyone,

New member here and I have been looking into doing a FUE transplant. Ive done a ton of research and narrowed it down to Dr. Cinik and Asli Tarcan who are both within my budget. I was a bit worried about Asli though since I saw a post of a member on here who got their doner hair “decimated” in the back. Anyone have any info for me that may be helpful about either clinic or even maybe another choice? I am almost 35 and have a good head of hair for the most part. Although my crown area and temples have been thinning for about 2-3 years now, I guess a Norwood 3? (i can post pics if anyone is curious). I am just tired of using fiber concealers to hide it which do a wonderful job. I also have been on finasteride, minoxidil 5% and have been dermarolling for about a month and a half now. Also after my surgery I plan on making a post with my progress photos updated monthly.
  • Raphael84hair
    Doctor Representative
    • Feb 2019

@justin

Do your research and don't let price be your main motivation. Every patient is price conscious to one degree or another but please do your due diligence and be careful.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83

Comment

• Justino0
      • Mar 2019

Thank you for your feedback

Originally posted by Raphael84hair
      @justin

Do your research and don't let price be your main motivation. Every patient is price conscious to one degree or another but please do your due diligence and be careful.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83

Comment

• ozkan
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Justino0
        Hello everyone,

New member here and I have been looking into doing a FUE transplant. Ive done a ton of research and narrowed it down to Dr. Cinik and Asli Tarcan who are both within my budget. I was a bit worried about Asli though since I saw a post of a member on here who got their doner hair “decimated” in the back. Anyone have any info for me that may be helpful about either clinic or even maybe another choice? I am almost 35 and have a good head of hair for the most part. Although my crown area and temples have been thinning for about 2-3 years now, I guess a Norwood 3? (i can post pics if anyone is curious). I am just tired of using fiber concealers to hide it which do a wonderful job. I also have been on finasteride, minoxidil 5% and have been dermarolling for about a month and a half now. Also after my surgery I plan on making a post with my progress photos updated monthly.
        Hi Justino0,

I have had 2 FUE operations performed by Cinik and his team. I am very satisfied with the management of the entire process and the results. Cinik is quete good with immense experience.

Comment

• ozkan
          • Oct 2015

I would be very precautious about Asli Tarcan. She is not on ISHRS but Cinik well.

Comment

• Giastro
            • Jul 2019

so Justino0,
            I don't know if you've already done your transplant, but if you can care about me in a month I'll go and visit Cinik, I don't know if I'll do the transplant from him, but I'll tell you something if I trust him or not .

Comment

Working...