+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Bosley- Philadelphia

I made an appointment to receive an FUT hair transplant with Bosley out of Philadelphia with Dr. Sharone M Jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for Bosley out of Philly, but I have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so I am a bit skeptical.

You should take your time and do some serous research. This is a monumental decision you are making. Try watching the bald truth and calling into show to talk to Spencer Kobren and Joe Tillman. They are on tomorrow and sometimes on Fridays. It's a great show and they might be able to give you an idea. Go here to check it out https://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/

As they always say, there in no rush to have surgery. You may not even be a good candidate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjsmith View Post
    I made an appointment to receive an FUT hair transplant with Bosley out of Philadelphia with Dr. Sharone M Jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for Bosley out of Philly, but I have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so I am a bit skeptical.
    Yes Bosley the Mcdonalds of hair transplants.

Yes Bosley the Mcdonalds of hair transplants.

Yes Bosley the Mcdonalds of hair transplants. I shave my head before i let anyone at Bosley touch me.

i made an appointment to receive an fut hair transplant with bosley out of philadelphia with dr. Sharone m jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for bosley out of philly, but i have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so i am a bit skeptical.
    do more research

i made an appointment to receive an fut hair transplant with bosley out of philadelphia with dr. Sharone m jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for bosley out of philly, but i have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so i am a bit skeptical.
    do more research

I had a procedure done with Bosley - Dr Adair in Atlanta. I have been very pleased with the results so far. I posted a pic on here a few months ago.

Are they cheap? If I ever go the transplant route I couldn't pay $20,000. I just don't have that kind of money.

Im not not if this was directed to me but mine was about 12k for 3000 grafts