Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryanjsmith
    • May 2019

Bosley- Philadelphia

I made an appointment to receive an FUT hair transplant with Bosley out of Philadelphia with Dr. Sharone M Jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for Bosley out of Philly, but I have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so I am a bit skeptical.
  • J_B_Davis
    • Dec 2008

You should take your time and do some serous research. This is a monumental decision you are making. Try watching the bald truth and calling into show to talk to Spencer Kobren and Joe Tillman. They are on tomorrow and sometimes on Fridays. It's a great show and they might be able to give you an idea. Go here to check it out https://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/

As they always say, there in no rush to have surgery. You may not even be a good candidate for it.

Comment

• mrclean
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by ryanjsmith
      I made an appointment to receive an FUT hair transplant with Bosley out of Philadelphia with Dr. Sharone M Jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for Bosley out of Philly, but I have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so I am a bit skeptical.
      Yes Bosley the Mcdonalds of hair transplants.

Comment

• mrclean
        • Jan 2017

Yes Bosley the Mcdonalds of hair transplants.

Comment

• mrclean
          • Jan 2017

Yes Bosley the Mcdonalds of hair transplants. I shave my head before i let anyone at Bosley touch me.

Comment

• mrclean
            • Jan 2017

i made an appointment to receive an fut hair transplant with bosley out of philadelphia with dr. Sharone m jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for bosley out of philly, but i have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so i am a bit skeptical.
            do more research

Comment

• mrclean
              • Jan 2017

i made an appointment to receive an fut hair transplant with bosley out of philadelphia with dr. Sharone m jacobs. Does anyone have any reviews on her or know of anyones experiences?

They told me she was the only one who did it for bosley out of philly, but i have yet to find anything on her other than her profile so i am a bit skeptical.
              do more research

Comment

• bluechip68
                • Mar 2019

I had a procedure done with Bosley - Dr Adair in Atlanta. I have been very pleased with the results so far. I posted a pic on here a few months ago.

Comment

• Hairicane
                  • Apr 2019

Are they cheap? If I ever go the transplant route I couldn't pay $20,000. I just don't have that kind of money.

Comment

• bluechip68
                    • Mar 2019

Im not not if this was directed to me but mine was about 12k for 3000 grafts

Comment

• Mira23
                      • Aug 2022

I have heard of her, smash karts and have no experience in the matter. But I think you should go to reputable places, venge io qualified doctors.

Comment

Working...