+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Topical Estrogen?

So I have a receding hairline, Norwood 3 I think. I've been on minoxidil for about 7 months and finasteride 1mg for about 5 months along with a daily vitamin regiment of k2, d3, e, a, biotin, and a few more. I also alternate using Nioxin shampoo and HIMS shampoo. With all of this, I haven't noticed any real change, if anything it is still thinning and I'm about ready to cut my balls off to get this to stop. I have heard that topical estrogen can be used to help promote hair growth but I have no clue as to where to purchase any. Does anyone have a source they could share or other treatments they would like to recommend?

Just a small edit, I meant nizoral, not nioxin shampoo. I would edit the first post but I dont see an option to do so.

A small amount of female hormones in the female body is a big problem. This ailment has troubled me since birth. This disease is the main reason that I have such small breasts. It is very strange that only I have an insufficient amount of female hormones, although I have 3 more sisters and a brother, in my opinion, this is very strange. I decided that I want to somehow enlarge my breasts, but the surgical method does not suit me very much, as exist many cases with negative consequences. Not so long ago, I came across a study by Sandra Hale at https://curvesfw.com/, who created a natural cream for women breast augmentation. I believe this is a great achievement in the field of medicine.

Prepare yourself for a football adventure that transcends time as retro bowl college resurrects the spirit of classic football, ensuring that fans of all generations can appreciate the game's magic.

Estrogens act in part by boosting vaginal discharge and keeping the suika game pc vulva and urethra healthy. Using or administering estrogen alleviates or reduces: Vaginal dryness and discomfort. Itching, redness, or pain in the vulva.

Uncover effective approaches for amassing WoW gold. Whether you're gearing up, refining your abilities, or embarking on new quests, a substantial gold reserve can amplify your experience in World of Warcraft

As far as topically putting it on your scalp, I really doubt it causes that many issues. I've taken two percent Progesterone (topically) for hair loss, and I never had ANY shedding. That is the truth. I think normally my hair sheds every seven years, because I've grown my hair really long before.
    Taking it orally is completely different. Especially estrogen. Although I did take topical Estrogen for hair loss, I got paranoid, because my doctor warned me about it. So I only tried topical estrogen (for hair loss only, and I am a male) for a small period of time.

Frequent use of any shampoo will cause your hair to temporarily fall out. Sad but true. Over washing is bad for anybody's hair.

Greetings R, even though you think I'm fake. (: Hope you have been well. Really not too many actual people communicating here. Would be cool to say hello via the mail, though it still doesnt seem to work here.

It seems like all the hair loss sites have been abandoned these days. It's just weird.

Medical Wellness Center has temporarily retired their product. I conctacted hairgrowthmd, however I really don't understand what they are saying. They claim to have a 90 day product but they can't give me details how it works, or how much it weighs. I'm just going to have to crush Finasteride tablets into Minoxidil at this point in time.

It seems like hair loss sites have stopped moderating content. I'm not really sure what is going on.

At one time, I enjoyed free speech. Now it seems like things have gone down hill.