Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • talkman
    • May 2019

Topical Estrogen?

So I have a receding hairline, Norwood 3 I think. I've been on minoxidil for about 7 months and finasteride 1mg for about 5 months along with a daily vitamin regiment of k2, d3, e, a, biotin, and a few more. I also alternate using Nioxin shampoo and HIMS shampoo. With all of this, I haven't noticed any real change, if anything it is still thinning and I'm about ready to cut my balls off to get this to stop. I have heard that topical estrogen can be used to help promote hair growth but I have no clue as to where to purchase any. Does anyone have a source they could share or other treatments they would like to recommend?
  • talkman
    • May 2019

Just a small edit, I meant nizoral, not nioxin shampoo. I would edit the first post but I dont see an option to do so.

Comment

• plutonos
      • Nov 2020

A small amount of female hormones in the female body is a big problem. This ailment has troubled me since birth. This disease is the main reason that I have such small breasts. It is very strange that only I have an insufficient amount of female hormones, although I have 3 more sisters and a brother, in my opinion, this is very strange. I decided that I want to somehow enlarge my breasts, but the surgical method does not suit me very much, as exist many cases with negative consequences. Not so long ago, I came across a study by Sandra Hale at https://curvesfw.com/, who created a natural cream for women breast augmentation. I believe this is a great achievement in the field of medicine.

Comment

• AlexGrem
        • Sep 2023

Uncover effective approaches for amassing WoW gold. Whether you're gearing up, refining your abilities, or embarking on new quests, a substantial gold reserve can amplify your experience in World of Warcraft

Comment

• rclark
          • Jan 2019

As far as topically putting it on your scalp, I really doubt it causes that many issues. I've taken two percent Progesterone (topically) for hair loss, and I never had ANY shedding. That is the truth. I think normally my hair sheds every seven years, because I've grown my hair really long before.
          Taking it orally is completely different. Especially estrogen. Although I did take topical Estrogen for hair loss, I got paranoid, because my doctor warned me about it. So I only tried topical estrogen (for hair loss only, and I am a male) for a small period of time.

Comment

• rclark
            • Jan 2019

Frequent use of any shampoo will cause your hair to temporarily fall out. Sad but true. Over washing is bad for anybody's hair.

Comment

• mark8
              • Oct 2015

Greetings R, even though you think I'm fake. (: Hope you have been well. Really not too many actual people communicating here. Would be cool to say hello via the mail, though it still doesnt seem to work here.

Comment

• rclark
                • Jan 2019

It seems like all the hair loss sites have been abandoned these days. It's just weird.

Medical Wellness Center has temporarily retired their product. I conctacted hairgrowthmd, however I really don't understand what they are saying. They claim to have a 90 day product but they can't give me details how it works, or how much it weighs. I'm just going to have to crush Finasteride tablets into Minoxidil at this point in time.

It seems like hair loss sites have stopped moderating content. I'm not really sure what is going on.

At one time, I enjoyed free speech. Now it seems like things have gone down hill.

Comment

• rclark
                  • Jan 2019

What is your user id on ***?

Comment

• mark8
                    • Oct 2015

hey R.

im not sure if you know who i am actually, so when you see the name you may be surprised, ha.

its... yetti

ill delete or edit the name out of this post in a day or so as i dont want to leave it here. but if you send me a pm there of course ill see it and respond

Comment

• rclark
                      • Jan 2019

How are you doing?

Glad to see you are here.

Why you posting so early. Good to see you here.

Do you still live in the U.S.?

Comment

• rclark
                        • Jan 2019

Unable to message you there. I tried.

Comment

• mark8
                          • Oct 2015

Oo thats weird. Ya I just checked and there's no message. As you can see I still have an acct there... hm. So both here and there its apparently impossible to send and receive a pm... anyway if you post your ID here I can try to message you there. But I guess it wornt work?!

Anyway I agree that the demise of all these hairloss boards is kind of unfortunate.

Comment

Working...