+ Reply to Thread

Default Tenderness of breast after just tried Propecia three times

I begun to take Propecia last week, and in first two days, I took it very well, until I read a article about Propecia's side effect -- gynecomastia, and suddenly, I feel my breast a little bit uncomfortable, and I stopped Propecia for two days, and only took it once during last weekend.

And since the last time I took Propecia, it already has been one week, my left nipple is still sensitive and I take off my shirts to let me feel good because When I wear clothes, my breast feel uncomfortable.

I am not really sure it is just psychological effect or physical effect, because I am the person who really has sensitive nipples, I don't allow anyone even me touch my nipples.

I will go to see the doctor soon but I just want to know if anyone has similar issues, like even quit taking Fin for one week, still feel uncomfortable from nipple?

By the way, which type of doctor should I go? endocrinologist or dermatologist?

I have the same feelings. My both nipples are so sensitive that I do not know how to deal with them. I have tried a lot of methods to fight with this problem but without success. I went to dermatologist but without a positive result. I am going to visit another dermatologist in the clinic that is situated in another town. Maybe he will help me somehow. Endocrinologist? I afraid to go to him but I think he will be the next if the dermatologist will not help me. By the way. What bra you use while your are outdoor. I am looking for some options taht will be comfortable for my breast. I am not a happy owner of big boobs so I am looking tthprugh such models https://womenmotorist.com/best-bra-f...gging-breasts/. What can you recommend?

What kind of medicine Propecia is?

I've had sensitive breast all my life, I understand you well. Are you sure it isn't auto-suggestion?

Sleep is a vital cycle that repeats day to day. This is a state of peace, physical inaction, lasting on average about 8 hours. Use http://queensneurocenter.com/ During this period, all the systems of the body are restored, memory is "formed" - the processing and preservation of information received per day, and the resistance of the immune system to infectious agents is increased.