Found ready made 5% ru58841 company in uk - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Found ready made 5% ru58841 company in uk

Guys i make my own ru but found a uk company thats just started selling a ready made ru58841 and they are called research chem uk they do not sell the powder though and i am not at all promoting them as i have not used them.
    I would try them if i needed a ready mixed there price is £54 for 50mls of a 5% mix i notice it contains a small amount of dmso.

I have spoken to tim at research chem uk and he said he will sell the ru powder to us if you do not want premixed and if you have any questions you can email him on there web site contact or here which i hope bald truth are ok with as i have no affiliation to this company im only trying to help anyone who wants different seller that offers card payments instead of bit coin anyway you can email tim Tim@receptorchem.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I have spoken to tim at research chem uk and he said he will sell the ru powder to us if you do not want premixed and if you have any questions you can email him on there web site contact or here which i hope bald truth are ok with as i have no affiliation to this company im only trying to help anyone who wants different seller that offers card payments instead of bit coin anyway you can email tim Tim@receptorchem.co.uk
    I was quoted £74.99 for 5g RU powder by Tim. Did he offer you the same price?

I Did not buy from him as i wanted 10g and he was too expensive i got mine from purity pride to be honest it would be better to buy re chems premade as it has some dmso in it for better penetration as the c virus is upon us i'm not sure if ordering from uk to overseas is wise at this time.

I Did not buy from him as i wanted 10g and he was too expensive i got mine from purity pride to be honest it would be better to buy re chems premade as it has some dmso in it for better penetration as the c virus is upon us i'm not sure if ordering from uk to overseas is wise at this time.
    Good to know, thanks. When you apply your RU solution to your scalp, do you let it dry naturally or rub the solution in to aid penetration?

Hi you should gently massage it in some say rub it in but i think that you do not want to do that as it may damage new hair growth as it has dmso in i think some can be just slightly spread over the areas of scalp.

Hey doke have you had any success using ru58841? Do you use on it's own or with anything else. Not been on here in years so this product is quite new to me. Thanks

Can anyone PM me with a direct link to this company?

I will give you there address and tel number is there Receptor Chem - World'd leading distributor of Selective Receptor Modulator Materials just google search receptor chem uk and the web site comes up by phone you need to speak to tim just a note if you wanted ru powder you will need to make it clear its for research purposes only but there ready mixed 5% is very good and has dmso in it to help penetration through to the follicle.

CONTACT INFORMATION
    Receptor Chem R&T
    Stanmore Business, Science and Innovation Centre
    Howard Road
    Stanmore, London
    HA7 1BT
    United Kingdom

+44 7366997493

I will give you there address and tel number is there Receptor Chem - World'd leading distributor of Selective Receptor Modulator Materials just google search receptor chem uk and the web site comes up by phone you need to speak to tim just a note if you wanted ru powder you will need to make it clear its for research purposes only but there ready mixed 5% is very good and has dmso in it to help penetration through to the follicle.

CONTACT INFORMATION
    Receptor Chem R&T
    Stanmore Business, Science and Innovation Centre
    Howard Road
    Stanmore, London
    HA7 1BT
    United Kingdom

+44 7366997493

Hey they have a website? What else they sell.......