Found ready made 5% ru58841 company in uk - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,441

    Default Found ready made 5% ru58841 company in uk

    Guys i make my own ru but found a uk company thats just started selling a ready made ru58841 and they are called research chem uk they do not sell the powder though and i am not at all promoting them as i have not used them.
    I would try them if i needed a ready mixed there price is £54 for 50mls of a 5% mix i notice it contains a small amount of dmso.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    I have spoken to tim at research chem uk and he said he will sell the ru powder to us if you do not want premixed and if you have any questions you can email him on there web site contact or here which i hope bald truth are ok with as i have no affiliation to this company im only trying to help anyone who wants different seller that offers card payments instead of bit coin anyway you can email tim Tim@receptorchem.co.uk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I have spoken to tim at research chem uk and he said he will sell the ru powder to us if you do not want premixed and if you have any questions you can email him on there web site contact or here which i hope bald truth are ok with as i have no affiliation to this company im only trying to help anyone who wants different seller that offers card payments instead of bit coin anyway you can email tim Tim@receptorchem.co.uk
    I was quoted £74.99 for 5g RU powder by Tim. Did he offer you the same price?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    I Did not buy from him as i wanted 10g and he was too expensive i got mine from purity pride to be honest it would be better to buy re chems premade as it has some dmso in it for better penetration as the c virus is upon us i'm not sure if ordering from uk to overseas is wise at this time.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I Did not buy from him as i wanted 10g and he was too expensive i got mine from purity pride to be honest it would be better to buy re chems premade as it has some dmso in it for better penetration as the c virus is upon us i'm not sure if ordering from uk to overseas is wise at this time.
    Good to know, thanks. When you apply your RU solution to your scalp, do you let it dry naturally or rub the solution in to aid penetration?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Hi you should gently massage it in some say rub it in but i think that you do not want to do that as it may damage new hair growth as it has dmso in i think some can be just slightly spread over the areas of scalp.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Hey doke have you had any success using ru58841? Do you use on it's own or with anything else. Not been on here in years so this product is quite new to me. Thanks

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Can anyone PM me with a direct link to this company?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    I will give you there address and tel number is there Receptor Chem - World'd leading distributor of Selective Receptor Modulator Materials just google search receptor chem uk and the web site comes up by phone you need to speak to tim just a note if you wanted ru powder you will need to make it clear its for research purposes only but there ready mixed 5% is very good and has dmso in it to help penetration through to the follicle.

    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Receptor Chem R&T
    Stanmore Business, Science and Innovation Centre
    Howard Road
    Stanmore, London
    HA7 1BT
    United Kingdom

    +44 7366997493

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I will give you there address and tel number is there Receptor Chem - World'd leading distributor of Selective Receptor Modulator Materials just google search receptor chem uk and the web site comes up by phone you need to speak to tim just a note if you wanted ru powder you will need to make it clear its for research purposes only but there ready mixed 5% is very good and has dmso in it to help penetration through to the follicle.

    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Receptor Chem R&T
    Stanmore Business, Science and Innovation Centre
    Howard Road
    Stanmore, London
    HA7 1BT
    United Kingdom

    +44 7366997493

    Hey they have a website? What else they sell.......

Similar Threads

  1. Ru58841 bloosom ready mixed £33 bottle
    By doke in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2019, 04:47 AM
  2. Russian peptide company high strength minoxidil 7%+15% ru58841
    By doke in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 03:43 PM
  3. Can I buy RU58841 pre made?
    By Ziggyz123 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2015, 04:01 PM
  4. RU58841 Pre-Made Formula
    By norwood2 in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 02:00 AM
  5. Dhi company?who knows it?please help me as soon as possible!
    By andreyian in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Topical Finasteride
06-23-2014 12:12 AM
by cure786
Last Post By jdlondon
Today 07:19 AM
Best hair system in France or near by ?
Today 06:48 AM
Last Post By mombaska
Today 06:48 AM
Hair Loss Treatment
08-01-2014 03:29 AM
Last Post By CharlesRobinson
Today 05:05 AM
Illusion's Hair Loss Log
12-14-2014 11:05 AM
Last Post By CurlyBlonde
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Help out a college student
05-17-2018 07:40 PM
by gumby39
Last Post By DonnaD
Yesterday 05:28 PM