BisangaCole Athens Greece Update - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Default BisangaCole Athens Greece Update

To anybody that may be interested or considering a hair transplant with BCHT, I thought it appropriate to post a short update regarding the clinic.

As you may or may not know, the new clinic in Athens opened its doors in the last week of March for its first patients and what a hugely successful week it proved to be.
    Dr Bisanga is currently in Athens this week with a busy week of surgery. Some of the clinics patients have expressed their motivation to document their experience at BisangaCole and keep us updated of their progress.

Due to the high amount of interest and the request for further dates, surgery is now available to be scheduled in both May and June.

To have such an opportunity to have Drs Bisanga and Cole perform your FUE surgery at such a competitive price makes the process much more affordable and accessible to many who may have already been considering these physicians. As you know, they are leaders and pioneers in the field of FUE.

Current available dates in Athens are as follows:
    May 13 - May 18
    May 21 - May 26
    June 24 - June 28

If you may be interested to hear price points or further available dates later in the year, please let me know.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp - +34 642 37 03 83

4000 FUE Dr Bisanga Athens

I wanted to post about my recent experience with the newly opened BisangaCole Clinic in Athens. Just this week I received 4000 FUE grafts with Dr Bisanga. Please see the photos below.

I wanted to document my experience in an attempt to maybe help other posters considering hair transplant surgery and to highlight the option of choosing BisangaCole in Athens.

I first heard about the new clinic right here on the bald truth forum and immediately contacted the clinic. This is how I came into contact with my patient advisor, Ian (posts as Raphael84hair). The service was perfect. He answered every question of mine veryefficiently and with a lot of detail and even arranged a call so that I could speak directly with Dr Bisanga.

I am Greek but live on the other side of the country. The clinics location in the centre of Athens is near many famous and historical landmarks and offers many places to visit.

I was naturally a little anxious on the lead up to my surgery dates but as soon as I arrived at the clinic and met the team, I immediately felt much calmer.

I had a great experience with Dr Bisanga. He is a nice guy that gives you confidence with his words. When you hear what he has to say, you feel safe because you appreciate and understand that he is speaking the truth.

The procedure for me was a little difficult in terms of the length of time. I had a 2 day procedure, each lasting between 8-10 hours. Fortunately I didn't feel much pain. But the colleagues of Dr Bisanga, all of the team were sooo good. Obviously well trained*and worked efficiently. The entire team seemed to have the same mentality and eye for detail, perfection as Dr Bisanga.

The first night sleep was very good considering such a long day. Sleeping at 45 degrees was something different but I experienced no pain at all in the evening.

One very important thing to tell you is that the Greek Doctor, Dr Yiannis and his sister Maria, who is the office manager were great people. I also met their mother. All I can say is that they are now family friends and I am waiting for them to come and visit*me in my town.

Two days post procedure I feel a little strange due to the swelling, but I guess its expected and I am getting used to it.

After such an experience I would have no problems undergoing another surgery with Dr Bisanga. The job that he does can change your life. I am certainly hoping for the very best of results.

I would certainly have no problem recommending others to take the opportunity of having surgery with these great surgeons. Believe in your dreams and be patient.

Pre surgery, I was concerned that the clinic is new and that Dr Bisangas team also included some Greek staff and I had my doubts about their cooperation. But*Dr Bisangawas giving directions and instructions throughout. I felt a little anxious when I couldn't see him. But I understand that it was a large procedure and he couldn't do everything.

I would very much like to hear your comments.

Hi @Gio88

How are you? Great to hear from you.
    Congratulations again on your recent procedure.
    Thank you for documenting your experience.
    Why don’t you start your own post in the results thread, I believe it would be more visible there.
    Also if you could add any photographs, I’m sure everybody would find it helpful.
    Happy growing my friend.
    Contact me for anything!

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 21.57.36.jpg

Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	62365   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 21.57.40.jpg

Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	62366   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 21.58.07.jpg

Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	62367   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 21.59.07.jpg

Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	62368   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 21.59.18.jpg

Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	62369  

What is the price per graft performed by Dr Cole in Greece and how much he charges in USA?
    Last edited by snoopdoggy; 04-19-2019 at 04:01 AM. Reason: spelling

@snoopdoggy

It may appear*that Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Cole have*formed this clinic for financial means. *They have*not. *They*both have extremely*successful practices where they can demand a much higher price point than Athens, and generally with a healthy waiting list and surgery scheduled several months in advance. *They*formed this clinic*out of a necessity to help a population of people that lack the financial resources to live happy and productive lives free from concerns over their hair loss and to help them avoid unsafe clinics due to a lack of financial means. *The subset of individuals with limited funds is much larger than the group with a large bank account. *This group will also be more appreciative and we will help them avoid bad surgery in low cost clinics. *Our mission is to help these people. *The effort to protect patients is why we have opened the clinic in Athens. Our mission is clear. *We are protecting patients from inferior quality surgery.

Dr Cole is currently offering discounted rates as the new clinic begins to establish itself. Depending on when you may be looking to schedule surgery. Currently opportunities are available at €2.50 per graft in Athens.

I believe the price per graft in his Atlanta clinic is around $8.