+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNation View Post
    but people really couldn't care less.
    How can you even say that? I mean, some dudes look alright bald, but the idea that nobody will see you as less attractive, less likely to succeed, less friendly, etc. has been proven wrong time and time again both anecdotally and through actual sociological research. Shave that shit if it works for you and then stay the hell out of these forums. Some people want to keep their hair and they’re willing to do whatever necessary to do so.

Ummm I think you are stating the obvious buddy, of course 'some' people will see you as less attractive and not as their ideal type. What do you expect, the whole world to revolve around you? Doesn't work this way dude, and it is quite clear that your obsession with your hair isn't healthy, especially when you say things like "do whatever necessary to do so". Read that sentence to yourself, and dwell on it for a few seconds.

There is much more to life than hair dude, and the sooner that guys realise this, the sooner they will be at peace with themselves and can start kicking ass instead of wallowing in self-pity. These operations and products are draining your pocket, and probably causing you all kinds of problems internally and externally.

Just calling it as it is.

Are you actually trying to say that foisting your willful baldness upon others is acceptable? Others who have an entirely different life than you, young men who live in tragically unforgiving social circles, people whose appearance has a direct correlation with their professional success (musicians, actors, performers), have no right to experience emotional trauma as a result of their hair loss? Seriously, how dare you. There’s no “wrong” response to balding. There’s no “incorrect” course of action in light of it.

If there’s a drug that will let me keep my hair, and that drug won’t cause me any side effects (propecia works for many) then why the hell would intentionally make a decision that’s net result is looking less attractive?

That’s not vanity. That’s realism. Attractive people literally have advantages in every avenue of life. Get out of here.

Any thoughts on PRP for my situation. I have been very very skeptical but without a positive response to Finasteride, I’m running out of options.

I have an appointment with dr. Joe Greco in Sarasota (1500.00 + 600 travel).

Thoughts?