+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It won't work anyway. The only eunuchs that won't go bald are those who had the chop before puberty. Having the chop now will not remove all the testosterone or, therefore, DHT in your blood.

So, the biggest con is that it wouldn't work. The second biggest con is that it would probably damage you psychologically in some way. The third is that you'll not only be bald, you'll also be weird, in other words, the prejudices society holds against you because of your baldness will actually be true.

I strongly urge you to consider a more viable option. Surely if you are willing to have your testes cut off, you're probably willing to try some quite severe treatment options. Perhaps you're the ideal candidate for artificial hair implants. They do risk all sorts of diseases like cellulitis, but if you get it done somewhere like Australia it will at least lower the risk (although it will still be high). I wouldn't do it myself because I would consider it dangerous, but maybe you wouldn't?

Default Don't cut off your body parts

I just had an ht for scaring alopecia, and was so horribly distressed at the patch I pulled out, but honestly I would rather have lost my hair than my female body parts. Have you, in addition to other hair restoration options, thought about serious counseling. Don't start cutting off body parts!

I think cep says it all. You should consider seeing someone if you’re thinking about having your nads removed.

Yeah. And you'll really need some counselling when a cure for hair loss is released in Asia in 2012 and you've already lost your bollocks.

While were on the topic of Eunuch's, 5 mg finasteride is a drug in the 'eunuch' procedure:

http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12114

There's something for you to think about.. Someone should tell them about dutasteride.