Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goanhaggis
    • Jan 2019

Finasteride

Hi I am a 53 year old male living in uk & have decided on getting a transplant I’ve been told I need 5000 grafts and need to start taking finasteride can someone recommend where is the best place for me to get this & any advice regarding finasteride would be greatly received thanks in advance
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

You need a prescription in the U.S and i assume in the UK. There are online places but you need to be careful and i would only use a place that gives you a prescription that you can pick up at the local pharmacy. Can't you just go to your Dr. and get one?
    Who is doing your transplant?

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi ya,

In the UK I recommend Dr. Steven Edgar for a private prescription for finasteride.

His email is: somccg.drsteveedgar@nhs.net

He is very informed and helpful GP who prescribes finasteride and dutasteride. I use him for my prescription.

Regards
      Spex
      A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...