+ Reply to Thread

Default TBT Podcast anyone?

Hello to you all,

Hope this gets to someone! i started to listen to the podcasts recently (the old podcasts that were avaliable), but i only have 5 shows from itunes, i was getting into the mindset that i was about to listen from 2005 onward to get upto date (crazy i know-but i've found out the show is like a drug) but realise the podcasts don't go any further than 5 shows from back in 2005, is there anyway all the Bald Truth shows podcast are some place safe so i can get them downloaded? oh, and Spencer (if you're reading this, perhaps not) i signed-up to TBT on itunes as he/you told us to do...back in 2005. ummm, hope that makes sense.

I'm in the UK and it's not easy getting in on the latest installments.

Thanks and any help is massively appreciated,
    57mph

Arrow

Currently we are not pod casting the program. We will continue to add segments of the broadcast to www.thebaldtruth.com on a regular basis, but to listen to the show in its entirety you’ll have to tune in live for now.

arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh and noooooooo!

i can't listen live due to time differences (i'm in England), so this means i'm stuck with the podcasts dated 2005 and some regular updates, oh well, i'll stick it out and hope Spencer and the crew starting thinking about the podcasts again, guys? guys?!

Thanks for the reply,
    57mph

I too would love a podcast. Again, being in the UK means I can't listen to the show because of the time zone difference.

updated podcasts, live streams, radio link-up through itunes etc etc, what a result, well done to all involved in making this happen, i'm an avid listener now, being in the UK it was a huge ball ache getting hold of the Bald Truth Show and now, a weekly instalment of Spencer, via podcast, is here!

Spencer you are the man, keep doing what you're doing (along with the rest of your team) and well, i'm just chuffed i have podcasts to listen that aren't dated 2005 ...which was the last lot of podcast instalments available through itunes.

Hope i've praised TBT enough, can't tell you how pleased i am with this.

Thanks guys,
    57mph
    Last edited by 67mph; 09-06-2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: spelling!

Anyone know what's happened to the TBT podcasts?

I miss my weekly fix!

iTunes has the usual 7 or 8 episodes from the past few weeks but not this weeks and last, anyone know what's going on, don't tell me i have to wait another 6 or so years to hear Spencer and the crew via podcasts - again, devastated.

tbtadmin?

Spencer's father has been sick in the hospital and he' been doing the radio show from his laptop in his father's apartment in New York. It's pretty cool, kind of organic and makes you feel like you are on skype with him. They posted last week's show on thebaldtruth.com, so I'm sure it's on itunes by now. I'm just like you I need my TBT fix!

Thanks payday.

My laptop's gone on strike (having to go through my smartphome here) so it'll have been 4weeks since i got my last hit ...i'm starting to get the shakes, haa.

Hope Spencer is staying strong, tough times (again) for him.

57mph