Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northernboi
    • Mar 2019

Is my crown thinning?

So I’m 19 years of age I’ve never really looked at my hair or my crown but I have recently and I’ve noticed this wee bit above the crown I have always been told I have a double crown but I’m not sure with all these hair sayings, I suffer from dandruff and am going to the doctor to hopefully get that sorted I hope I can get some answers as I am extremely worried I may be going bald
    Attached Files
  • Northernboi
    • Mar 2019

I’ve also been very stressed recently so I’m not sure if this is down to that, could it possibly be a cowlick i would love some answers on this

Comment

• Northernboi
      • Mar 2019

I have also noticed hair on my pillow and when I’m washing my hair but I have read that this is normal

Comment

• pkipling
        Inactive
        • Sep 2014

Everything you're describing seems totally normal and I wouldn't stress out about this right now. On average, we lose around 100 hairs a day due to the natural shedding/cycles of our hair. Not only that, but if you're not washing your hair every single day, then those hairs that shed and don't completely fall can accumulate over a few days and make it appear that you're losing more than you are.

Focus on clearing up the dandruff, as this may help the overall health of your hair and decrease the hair fall as well.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• Northernboi
          • Mar 2019

Thank you so much for the reply yes that seems just about right I’ll stop stressing about that and fix the dandruff problem thanks once again.

Comment

• Kissh
            • Mar 2019

You have great hair. Nothing to worry about

Comment

• Northernboi
              • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Kissh
              You have great hair. Nothing to worry about
              Thanks so much has really put me at ease.

Comment

Working...