+ Reply to Thread

Question Tremendous success...but I need help

Hey, guys after a lot of searching for something to stop this issue, I’m happy to say, I’ve found something that works exponentially well—kind of.

This mystery serum is RU58841 which most of you are probably familiar with. After 2 weeks, I noticed tiny, fuzzy hairs, after a month, they started to become terminal, and it all kept getting better and better. Started this in conjunction with Finasteride (I took Fin for 3 months) and dutasteride (immediately after Finasteride for an additional 2 months.) I’ve been off both Fin and dut for a couple, three weeks now due to aggressive gynocomastia.

So what’s my issue? The hair I regrow won’t stay. But it always comes back. The constantly repeating pattern is this:hair regrows, through Veloce, then proceeds to thicken up, falls out, and the process repeats its self. This will occur in about 3 week- 1.5 month intervals. Additionally, my entire scalp has gotten thinner this last several months (I suspect Fin/dut but who could know?) that was another thing I was hopeful for when stopping both of those...some experience excess shedding which never returns with these treatments and I’d hate to be one of them.

I now use RU throughout the entirety of my scalp and at the hairline as my source of protection but I’m still losing hair on top, and possibly another hairline shed is coming! (I believe I’m sill losing hair on top because dutasteride is still in my system possibly manipulating the shed but I could be wrong) I’m wondering if anyone can explain these on-and-off sheds to me...it’s very frustrating. Also wondering if it’s you all’s opinion that my scalp thinning is due to Finasteride/dutasteride. I’m using 70PG/30 Ethanol but it’s leaving white residue so I recently ordered KB solution. (Could that be the issue? Inconsistent absorption?)

I know this is a long post but something in my body isn’t letting me keep hair although the RU is without a doubt trying to grow back my natural hair cycle. What could this be? I would absolutely love anyone’s input. Thanks

Please, guys. I need your best guess if that all you have.