+ Reply to Thread

Default Shaved at 24 my experience

Hi Hairy, baldy and everything in between.

Im 24 y old that lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
    I've been receding since my 22 bday.
    I'm currently sitting on a Norwood 2-3 at best, with no crown recesion.
    Only the frontal hairline has been effected.

I still shaved, because I believe I look way better that way.
    But still everytime you look in the mirror you feel disapointed in yourself for letting it get this far.
    I only have one uncle thats bald and probably caused by his bad habits : smoking cigarettes and smoking weed.
    Guess what, i smoke weed en cigarettes to, biggest mistake of my life.

Now i'm in the position where I have to choose which route I wanna take.

Its gonna be stay shaved dont give a **** and proceed with my life, the only problem with this. is that your whole 20s is ****ed. You have to become a "mature" guy all of a sudden. Which I just refuse to do I wanna enjoy my life not throw it away because im going bald.
    Dont give me bald guy sweet talk, I shaved went out there and tried and I have to come back and tell you guys that all the tips they give you:
    "get lean"
    "grow a beard"
    "be confident"
    IS TRUE, but what you will notice is the quality of women you are attracting.
    The girls that normally would know he's way out of my leaugue, are the ones approaching you now because they believe they have chance now, because your bald.
    ****off, not lowering my standards because i'm bald forget it.

Some of you might think : "im going bald, urggh i'll never get laid again" not true.
    You will just not attract the REAL girl you want because you are bald.

My second option which i will probably do is a hairtransplant.
    I will throw 10k at it if I have to, tbh money cant buy you happines.
    But can buy you a full set of hair which you feel happy and confident about again.
    For me the confident thing is not really a problem, girls approaching you even though your bald is flattering but still annoying bcuz they ugly (imo) Friends tell me im being way to picky.
    Why I wonder? probably because im bald and shouldnt be like that, no.
    You should always get someone that your attracted to and not someone you feel sorry for.

what I have learned from being bald:
    1 Looks do matter for who or what youre trying to attract
    2 Other men will respect you for shaving, but will look at you like "oh god, hopefully it will never happen to me".
    3 Youre gonna attract less attractive women then you were used to (even if you have the head,body and the beard for it).
    4 Theres just something off about women who dont mind their men bald. I will call it despreration for now. Cause i have seen it happen to me many times. Even tho you are more lean, have a better face etc. They will choose the average joe with hair over YOU. (dont tell these men otherwise, be honest) So lets say when she has the chance she will choose someone else over you.
    5 People talk about your baldness behind you back( Believe me it aint nice )
    6 Balding or being bald harms your attractiveness.
    7 Bald in your 20s, actually already means you should live the life of a 40 yr old, depressing to say the least.
    8 People dont look at you the same, people actually think im angry all the time or something. Oversmiling is your only way to look like your not gonna shank them.

I've been watching this forum from the sidelines, and I know how you 30-40 year old baldys react to these kind of topic, im just gonna say look for another one to comment on.
    Being bald in your 30s and 40s is normal and you should get over yourself, i dont wanna hear your fatface typing how its not an issue, yes because you are 30 already everyone is bald by then. get outta here.
    when your 40, just take your loss old ballbag, no one wants you anyway.

Conclusion:
    Being bald is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, I dont have miserable life like y'all. And still it feels like I have.

All I know is im gonna do everything in my power, to stop smoking and get my hair back. even if it means splashing 10k on surgery and bro you should to.
    Dont do the cheap turkey shit, because they will dmg the back of your head to much.
    Get the top surgeon in turkey or a good surgeon in your own country.

My advice to everyone:
    - Get lean ( not because you are bald, but bcuz it will get you LAID) And when you have your hair back, you'll ready to slay the real girls you want.
    - stop your bad habits, improve every other aspect of yourself
    - save money, I think everyone is capable achieving what they want. So if 10K is what you need to look good, go get that f****** 10k. You got this.

Being bald in your 20s doenst mean the end of your life, it just means no more fun for you.

Keep going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Forward View Post
    Hi Hairy, baldy and everything in between.

Im 24 y old that lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
    I've been receding since my 22 bday.
    I'm currently sitting on a Norwood 2-3 at best, with no crown recesion.
    Only the frontal hairline has been effected.

I still shaved, because I believe I look way better that way.
    But still everytime you look in the mirror you feel disapointed in yourself for letting it get this far.
    I only have one uncle thats bald and probably caused by his bad habits : smoking cigarettes and smoking weed.
    Guess what, i smoke weed en cigarettes to, biggest mistake of my life.

Now i'm in the position where I have to choose which route I wanna take.

Its gonna be stay shaved dont give a **** and proceed with my life, the only problem with this. is that your whole 20s is ****ed. You have to become a "mature" guy all of a sudden. Which I just refuse to do I wanna enjoy my life not throw it away because im going bald.
    Dont give me bald guy sweet talk, I shaved went out there and tried and I have to come back and tell you guys that all the tips they give you:
    "get lean"
    "grow a beard"
    "be confident"
    IS TRUE, but what you will notice is the quality of women you are attracting.
    The girls that normally would know he's way out of my leaugue, are the ones approaching you now because they believe they have chance now, because your bald.
    ****off, not lowering my standards because i'm bald forget it.

Some of you might think : "im going bald, urggh i'll never get laid again" not true.
    You will just not attract the REAL girl you want because you are bald.

My second option which i will probably do is a hairtransplant.
    I will throw 10k at it if I have to, tbh money cant buy you happines.
    But can buy you a full set of hair which you feel happy and confident about again.
    For me the confident thing is not really a problem, girls approaching you even though your bald is flattering but still annoying bcuz they ugly (imo) Friends tell me im being way to picky.
    Why I wonder? probably because im bald and shouldnt be like that, no.
    You should always get someone that your attracted to and not someone you feel sorry for.

what I have learned from being bald:
    1 Looks do matter for who or what youre trying to attract
    2 Other men will respect you for shaving, but will look at you like "oh god, hopefully it will never happen to me".
    3 Youre gonna attract less attractive women then you were used to (even if you have the head,body and the beard for it).
    4 Theres just something off about women who dont mind their men bald. I will call it despreration for now. Cause i have seen it happen to me many times. Even tho you are more lean, have a better face etc. They will choose the average joe with hair over YOU. (dont tell these men otherwise, be honest) So lets say when she has the chance she will choose someone else over you.
    5 People talk about your baldness behind you back( Believe me it aint nice )
    6 Balding or being bald harms your attractiveness.
    7 Bald in your 20s, actually already means you should live the life of a 40 yr old, depressing to say the least.
    8 People dont look at you the same, people actually think im angry all the time or something. Oversmiling is your only way to look like your not gonna shank them.

I've been watching this forum from the sidelines, and I know how you 30-40 year old baldys react to these kind of topic, im just gonna say look for another one to comment on.
    Being bald in your 30s and 40s is normal and you should get over yourself, i dont wanna hear your fatface typing how its not an issue, yes because you are 30 already everyone is bald by then. get outta here.
    when your 40, just take your loss old ballbag, no one wants you anyway.

Conclusion:
    Being bald is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, I dont have miserable life like y'all. And still it feels like I have.

All I know is im gonna do everything in my power, to stop smoking and get my hair back. even if it means splashing 10k on surgery and bro you should to.
    Dont do the cheap turkey shit, because they will dmg the back of your head to much.
    Get the top surgeon in turkey or a good surgeon in your own country.

My advice to everyone:
    - Get lean ( not because you are bald, but bcuz it will get you LAID) And when you have your hair back, you'll ready to slay the real girls you want.
    - stop your bad habits, improve every other aspect of yourself
    - save money, I think everyone is capable achieving what they want. So if 10K is what you need to look good, go get that f****** 10k. You got this.

Being bald in your 20s doenst mean the end of your life, it just means no more fun for you.

Keep going forward!
    Pretty true. There might be 10 percent of balding man who look better with a shaved head or at least not worse. But for most it definitely Knicks you down a rung. The older you get the less it matters because more guys are bald/balding stay in shape and at 50 you will be back near the top of the totem pole!