Do you guys think I am starting to bald?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SalmonBoy
    • Mar 2019

Do you guys think I am starting to bald?

I am 25 and wondering if I am beginning to thin.

Mother's side: All men bald. They went bald around 18-20

Father's side: Dad has a full head of hair at 47 years old. His two brothers both have full heads of hair.
    Attached Files
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Hey man,

Sorry to be the party pooper with the news but potentially yes. Slight signs for sure of MPB based on the pics shown here in my experienced opinion.
    Consider getting proactive with FDA proven treatments. Minoxidil, Finasteride in order to help stop and slow down the progression of hair loss and hair loss is progressive.

First phase of hair loss = denial phase

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• janidurrani
      • Mar 2019

When I see your pics, I really doubt your hair begins to thin. You need to cure that as early as possible because it can become a serious situation in the coming months. Try to use castor oil which is the best for making hair go thick. And I am sure my friend, your problem will be solved.

Comment

• mrclean
        • Jan 2017

First 2 pictures look good the last one might just be the flash. Do you have any before pictures?

Comment

• Kissh
          • Mar 2019

I think that you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• mrclean
            • Jan 2017

He was a one post and done guy.

Comment

Working...