4329 Grafts- Fue - Asmed - Dr. Koray

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xadiohead
    • Jan 2019

Oh cool, I remember you being there with your friend. I was at one of the clinic dinners with you (I think it was Thursday night). We briefly talked, I live in Houston.

Curious, do you remember getting the PRP treatment? It's supposed to be included in the package, I just don't remember them discussing it or doing it.

Comment

• farsanUK
      • Jul 2017

Well it's a maximum of 6 per day. So for my first day there was only 3 of us and second day it was 6. Koray has employed 2 new doctors and Koray now in his new clinic does his maximum of 6 patients and then the other 2 work on 2-3 of their own patients. I know alot of people say different things about what they've heard but I have confirmation of this as he personally sent out a lengthy memo to all users in a thread on a different forum where he explained in detail all of this because there was a lot of debate about what is really going on there. If admin would like me to copy and paste this message (which is an open message to all) I'm more than happy to do so. I do feel admin should take note of this because he is on the iahrs and they should be aware of it at least.

Comment

• Templesrunner
        • Jan 2019

Ohh yeah I remember! I was surprized to see someone from the US there

Yes i did get the prp treatment. I asked for it.

As i understood from Suzana, they give it only if you ask them for it, or if it is a special case and the dr discide the patient needs it.

During the HT, they showed me the tube with the prp plasma, before the injection.

Your scabs starting to fall off? How is your density?

Comment

• Templesrunner
          • Jan 2019

Originally posted by farsanUK
          Well it's a maximum of 6 per day. So for my first day there was only 3 of us and second day it was 6. Koray has employed 2 new doctors and Koray now in his new clinic does his maximum of 6 patients and then the other 2 work on 2-3 of their own patients. I know alot of people say different things about what they've heard but I have confirmation of this as he personally sent out a lengthy memo to all users in a thread on a different forum where he explained in detail all of this because there was a lot of debate about what is really going on there. If admin would like me to copy and paste this message (which is an open message to all) I'm more than happy to do so. I do feel admin should take note of this because he is on the iahrs and they should be aware of it at least.
          Yeah i guess it depends on which day you come. tring to figure out now, is a bit too late for me, now I'm focused with this difficult time after the HT, and hope i get a good result.

Comment

• farsanUK
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Templesrunner
            Yeah i guess it depends on which day you come. tring to figure out now, is a bit too late for me, now I'm focused with this difficult time after the HT, and hope i get a good result.
            My friend I know exactly how you feel and trust me it's going to up and down so as Joe Tillman told me - Buckle up because it's going to a rollercoaster ahead of you. I'm still only 5.5 months sometimes I look at it and think wtf. And sometimes I feel encouraged just remember itll get alot worse before it gets better.

Comment

• Templesrunner
              • Jan 2019

I looked at your HT thread. how is the front after 5.5 months?

Comment

• xadiohead
                • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Templesrunner
                Ohh yeah I remember! I was surprized to see someone from the US there

Yes i did get the prp treatment. I asked for it.

As i understood from Suzana, they give it only if you ask them for it, or if it is a special case and the dr discide the patient needs it.

During the HT, they showed me the tube with the prp plasma, before the injection.

Your scabs starting to fall off? How is your density?
                Hmm that's a little disappointing for me. I guess I should have made sure to ask for the PRP. They said it was part of my package during the email stage so didn't really think I had to ask.

You mentioned Dr. Koray said you were his favorite transplant of the day. I sure hope he told you that on Wednesday and not Thursday for my sake ha.

I'd say about 75% of my scabs have come off. Hard to tell on my density. I have always had very fine blond hair. For balding it is a blessing and curse- blessing in that there is not much contrast compared to someone with dark hair and fair skin- but curse in that density is very hard to achieve.

How about yours?

Comment

• Templesrunner
                  • Jan 2019

70 % of the scabs are gone. Same as yours. I hope ill get good density. I got 4000 graft on a small area.. it would be disapointed if not.

Comment

• xadiohead
                    • Jan 2019

Everything going good for you at the 10 day mark? So far so good for me, all the scabs are off. You are lucky you got so many months off work. I have to go into office tomorrow, which I'm not excited about.

Comment

• Templesrunner
                      • Jan 2019

I work a bit from home.

10% of the scabs are still there...

I guess in the next few days it will come off completely.

i will post an update soon

Comment

• Templesrunner
                        • Jan 2019

Hey, 10 days have passed since the HT.

The donor zone completely healed - no redness, no scars. I feel itchiness though. It seems that they did a good job on the extraction phase.

The density is lower in the transplanted area relative to the native hair, but I guess once the hair will grow and given that most of the grafts are 2+ hairs, it will look ok, but we will see.

Also the transplanted zone in totally numb. I don't know if this is normal. I'll ask the clinic.

After day 6 my face returned to normal.

pics (HD + flash + florecent light - so no cover ups ):
                        Attached Files

Comment

• henryhenry
                          • Mar 2019

Hi there,

How much did this cost?

Comment

• Templesrunner
                            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by henryhenry
                            Hi there,

How much did this cost?
                            A LOT!! 2.5 euro per graft. do the math

Comment

• xadiohead
                              • Jan 2019

Can you post one month update pics please?

Comment

• Templesrunner
                                • Jan 2019

Sure. I have been to Thailand for a vacation and got back yesterday. how is your progress? are you uploading photos aswell?

Comment

Working...