Feedback on Dr. John Cole - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Feedback on Dr. John Cole

Any one has experience with Dr. Cole? I am considering his new clinic in Athens...

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

@bald1974

How are you?
    I would recommend for you to conduct some searches on Dr Cole.
    He is undoubtedly one of the most respected and leading, visionary physicians in the field of hair transplantation. His experience can not be matched. You will struggle to find a more ethical and better surgeon than him.
    Feel free to contact me for more information regarding the new clinic in Athens and I can explain in more depth the motivations behind it. It would be a good opportunity for me to field any questions you may have.
    I look forward to talking with you.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com

What do you want to know? In 2003 when no one knew how to do FUE, and many patients wanted it, I figured FUE out and then taught as many people as I could how to do it. From there, FUE blossomed. Then I designed the tools people use today. Now I make tools that only the surgeons I work with have access. Today my objective is to help patients with a limited budget get a quality procedure in a clinic with well-trained staff. Helping me is Chris Bisanga, whom I trained many years ago. He has a world-class reputation with years of experience and thousands of happy patients. We will still do our best to manage our clinics in a more limited capacity, but the focus is on helping patients avoid disasters. There are two types of patients. There are those that are not concerned with cost. There are those very concerned with price. Those very worried about cost are vulnerable. They go to clinics in dangerous countries. Often, their donor area gets destroyed, and their results are poor. We want to help these people find a way to restore their hair in an environment where we control every aspect of the surgery to ensure quality. Our goals are to build a wall in front of "risky" work and provide a safety net for those suffering from their hair loss. There isn't much to understand. You have two of the pioneers in FUE hair transplant surgery with very affluent patients dedicated to helping individuals avoid ruining their lives by focusing on price over quality based on necessity. You see, Dr. Bisanga and I both comprehend what is required to be a great hair transplant surgeon. To be great, you need experience. We have that. To be great, you need to be able to perform every aspect of the surgery so that you can properly train a team. Hair transplants have evolved into extensive procedures that require a team effort. In the team, there are those that place and dissect grafts. Most physicians have never spent much time dissecting and placing grafts so they don't comprehend how to teach it. We do because we have both done it. Our teams have been with us for over 15 years. They are highly trained and skilled. Many clinics are so focused on cost and volume that they have nurse turnover primarily because these nurses receive such a low wage. That's how these clinics sell at such a low price. In most low-cost clinics, you never know who will be working on you because the experienced nurse is likely to leave any day to make $20 more a month above her $800 per month salary. Then you get the inexperienced nurse at $600 per month. The risks associated with meager wages are why we are so focused on protecting patients from ruining their lives. It is not that you can't get a great result from many clinics. It the results are inconsistent and often ruinous. Inexperienced teams with poor training can ruin a patient's donor area and result for life. We attempt to stop this.

I've done more FUE than anyone in the world simply because I've been doing FUE full time for a much longer time than anyone else. There are some very talented surgeons in this world. There are many clinics where you can get a great result. There are also many clinics where you can get a horrible result. Our objective is to deliver consistently good results for patients that are price conscious. Along the way, we are doing our best to make this a great patient experience with transportation from the airport to the hotel, transportation from the hotel to the clinic, transportation from the clinic back to the hotel, and transportation from the hotel to the airport. In between, one can have a wonderful sightseeing opportunity in the birthplace of modern civilization.

Our clinic is a considerable opportunity for patients in a safe country protected by the European Union. There will be no government coup and no suicide bombers here. Tourists come here annually without risk nor concern for their safety.

One has to comprehend what is happening in the world today. It is a hazardous scenario. We decided to do something positive regarding it.

https://vimeo.com/301685453?ref=fb-s...YuZB8hs2GhePJM

Beware and be cautious. There are many great doctors. There are far more clinics that are cause for concern.

I am very grateful to Spencer Kobren, Joe Tillman, and Spencer Stevenson for their efforts to identify quality surgeons. There are many quality surgeons. There are far more "risky" places to have your hair restored. Trust these guys to help guide you. Also, beware of the forums. There are many clinics with impermanent staffs and a financial focus trying to lure you in.

Dr. Cole would be on the short list and the list is very short.

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

I believe that these recent posts from Dr Cole is something that everybody interested in a hair transplant procedure should read.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp - +34 642 37 03 83

i have rarely met a more detailed focus individual than Chris Bisanga. He is the perfect guy for me to work with. Quality results are all about details. He was amazing when Chris worked with me and he is totally fantastic today as a surgeon and attention to detail.

Thanks. We try to meet expectations.