Hair System - My experience with video - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Smile Hair System - My experience with video

Hi guys,
    So I decided to try a hair system. Big decision
    My main problem: my hair is very thin and I have a very low density on the sides and back. Most hair systems would not work for me, because blending the hair piece with my natural hair is very tricky. It never looks natural. I guess some of you may have the same issue.

My solution: I decided to go for a bolder move and choose a very sharp cut between the hairpiece and my short hair. The salon where I did it in London made a video (they liked the idea and honestly they were great in advising and making me feel comfortable): I think the results are looking good, and would love to have your views. Does it look natural? If you have the same problem, what is your solution?

You can see it here:
    https://www.facebook.com/cochraneco/...8114925668436/

Thanks. :-)

You joined this forum today. This is your first post.

A few questions....
    1. What is your affiliation with Cochrane? Do you work for them? Do you know someone who works for them who solicited you?
    2. Did you receive any remuneration for your testimonial? Remuneration includes a direct payment to you and/or a discount?
    3. You state that "most hair systems would not work for me." How do you know this to be true? How many hair systems have you worn? Over what period of time?

Thanks, Ivlace.
    Before answering your questions, which I will do for the sake of transparency, I have a few questions for you.

1. What is your affiliation with this Forum? Are you a community manager or a moderator? Do you know someone who works for this forum and asked you to police the exchanges?
    2. Are you getting paid to break people's balls? you're pretty good at it. You should definitely consider getting some remuneration for this.
    3.From how many hair systems would you consider I can legitimately say that most of them do not work for me. What is your authority to judge my personal experience in the matter? and what number would you consider being high enough for me to have an opinion?

Thank you, next.

1. What is your affiliation with this Forum? Are you a community manager or a moderator? Do you know someone who works for this forum and asked you to police the exchanges?

No affiliation and I do not know anyone who works for this forum.

2. Are you getting paid to break people's balls? you're pretty good at it. You should definitely consider getting some remuneration for this.

If my questions "break your balls" then you are overly sensitive. I am not paid and have I ever solicited any payments

3.From how many hair systems would you consider I can legitimately say that most of them do not work for me. What is your authority to judge my personal experience in the matter? and what number would you consider being high enough for me to have an opinion?
    "From how many hair systems...."...I'll assume you are trying to ask "how many systems must I try before my opinion is legitimate. You tell me.....How many have you worn? As for "judging your personal experience," I am not judging your experience because you said nothing specific about your personal experience, i.e., your wearing experience.