+ Reply to Thread

Default Please HELP! Finasteride, Spironolacton Side Effects

Hello dear sufferers,
    I was lurking in these Forums for long time, never thought i would post anything that never was posted before.
    Im suffering from male pattern baldness for like 5 years (im 30 years old now), and i decided to go on finasteride at 27..
    Im a diffuse thinner, und finasteride was definitely slowing my Progress into Baldness, and besides Watery ejaculations, i never had any side effects..The only problem that i had, was the unbearable male pattern baldness itch, that was never gone on finasteride..
    It was taking a lot out of me to live with that sorness itchinees feeling the whole time 24/7, so i decided to up my regimen, and try topical Spironolacton..(Worst decision in my life)..I made a topical with Isopropranolol and spironolactone Kapsel, so i have a 3% solution..I used it for like 3 weeks, and my Itchiness was like never better bevor, but my happiness turned into a nightmare, as i remember waking up, and having a numb Penis, that wont work anymore, three weeks into this regimen...I dropped spironolactone immediately, and its been like 10 days, since i last took it, and i still dont feel a thing under there, so i got scared and dropped FInasteride two days ago..But nothing is getting better ...Im into a new relationship and this ist just frustrating, and im getting really anxious, if i kick started a post finasteride syndrom through taking spironolactone ...Has anyone had anything like that, and can tell me, that everything is gonna be alright ?, or how long does it take to fully recover (As im hoping)...
    At least i know for sure now, that sex ist 1000 times more important to me than hair
    Thx for every answer i get