+ Reply to Thread

Default Propecia side effect question

Currently started Propecia two weeks ago, have no sides besides one that started a day ago, I still have a very high libido and can easily get boners but I'm only 24.

But anyways the side I get is where my body feels like it's constantly vibrating, it's not very noticeable during the day but soon as I lay in bed I can feel it a lot easier and sometimes is hard to fall asleep.

Not sure how to describe it exactly but it's a bit annoying and won't go away, been there for two days almost now, has anyone experienced this, did it go away? No pain or anything just a feeling of vibrations in my chest, legs etc.

Inactive

I've never heard of this. I'd run this by your physician, even if you get answers here. In the meantime, perhaps try a smaller dose and see if that helps things subside.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Okay thanks, and yeah I planned on it. Not really sure what's its from, it's like a constant buzzing inside my body that doesn't go away feels really weird but is also annoying. Sometimes throughout the day I don't notice it, but if Im sitting down relaxing or laying in bed it gets really worse. Just started a couple of days ago too...

Also to add onto this, how it feels I would describe if you've ever smoked weed and got a certain body high, or overly high and your body had this weird tingly buzzing/vibration sensation. Hard to fully explain, will see a doctor, but not sure if he'll even be able to diagnose what it is. Hopefully, I can hear some more theories here.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Winterxx View Post
    Also to add onto this, how it feels I would describe if you've ever smoked weed and got a certain body high, or overly high and your body had this weird tingly buzzing/vibration sensation. Hard to fully explain, will see a doctor, but not sure if he'll even be able to diagnose what it is. Hopefully, I can hear some more theories here.
    Were you able to get any answers from the doctor on this? Having never heard of anything like this before with Propecia, I wonder if something else could be contributing to it. Hopefully, you got some answers - or better yet, the sides have completely subsided.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.