+ Reply to Thread

Default Miracle Hairline c/o Dr Ken Anderson MD FISHRS

Ok here it goes. I’ve always been a hard case. Ever since I decided to have a forehead reduction that chopped off a chunk of my skull, my hairline has been a complete disaster. I was warned that would be one of the results of the procedure and that a hair transplant was the only way to correct this unfortunate outcome.

I have had several consultations with some of the top hair surgeons in the country but never felt they could achieve the drastic improvement I so desperately needed. And so for years I suffered with the task of covering up the offensive area with bangs and hairspray. That is, until the day I met Dr Ken Anderson. I had read an interview with him and couldn’t believe how different his approach was and how in all my research I had not come across him before.

My meeting with him was a dream come true; his “robot” and eye for the aesthetic of shape and face was exactly “ the outside the box “ thinking I was looking for. That was it; I booked my surgery right then and there. Thank God for their easy financing, but honestly I would have paid anything to feel confident about my face.

I know I have a high threshold for pain but this didn’t even feel like a surgery, more like a massage at a spa, or really good drugs, lol. But that wasn’t even the best part; during my recovery(if you can even call it that) there it was; my dream hairline, that round shape I had be seeking my whole life even well before the forehead surgery. The one everyone said was impossible, everyone that is except Dr A.

My only regret now is not having it done sooner. I could have saved myself years of misery. I realized that had I known about him sooner I would have done it sooner. And so if I can help get his word out the way that magazine article did for me, maybe another person can be spared having to wait for their life to change the way I did. Your case may not be as bad as mine was, but if there was something out there that could make you feel better about yourself, wouldn’t you want to know about it and then do it?