Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CupOfCoffee
    • Mar 2019

Depressed Finasteride Users

I was wondering if I could get some input from people who are naturally more of the "depressed" type, even before balding began. This would be me, and for that reason I'm not convinced that Finasteride is a totally safe drug for me to take as I've heard bad stories from people using it about mood irregularities, anxiety, depression. Please post how it made you feel, did it make things worse?
  • JustShaveIt
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by CupOfCoffee
    I was wondering if I could get some input from people who are naturally more of the "depressed" type, even before balding began. This would be me, and for that reason I'm not convinced that Finasteride is a totally safe drug for me to take as I've heard bad stories from people using it about mood irregularities, anxiety, depression. Please post how it made you feel, did it make things worse?
    mood irregularities, anxiety, depression are the least of your concerns. It's the short term and long term affects on your libido you have to worry about.

Comment

• CupOfCoffee
      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by JustShaveIt
      mood irregularities, anxiety, depression are the least of your concerns. It's the short term and long term affects on your libido you have to worry about.
      Eh **** it it's not worth the long-term effects, I'm too unstable emotionally. Time to save for a transplant.

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

On the med 17 years, fathered twins first attempt and no side effects to report. Everyone is different and some can be prone or sensitive to sides from the medication but same can be said for ALL medication as non come without potential side effects.

Regards
        Spex
        A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• JustShaveIt
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by CupOfCoffee
          Eh **** it it's not worth the long-term effects, I'm too unstable emotionally. Time to save for a transplant.
          If you plan on going the transplant route, please view my thread and just consider shaving it. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...car?highlight=

Comment

Working...