+ Reply to Thread
    Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Default Hair loss sufferer looking to give back!

Hi,

Whilst I am reasonably new on this particular forum, I have been very active over the last 10 years on other forums, general posting under the name Raphael84.

I began to experience hair loss at the young age of 16. To condense the last 20 years into as few paragraphs as possible. Experiencing hair loss hugely effected me. I struggled greatly with insecurity and a lack of confidence which led me to searching for a solution. Fortunately, before I made a huge mistake, I stumbled across hair loss forums and spent hours in an attempt to begin to understand the options available to me. After several years of research and countless online and in person consults. I flew from the UK in 2012 to Canada for a FUT with Dr Rahal, with a session just shy of 4000 grafts. I got my confidence back, I became the real me again. I always knew that I would need a second session sometime in the not too distant future and that time isn't too far away.

That leads me to today, at 35 years old, I am researching for my second hair transplant. Having been in and around the forums again, I see why I invested so much time into these communities. As a lost young man, insecure and unsure of my options, I learnt so much and was introduced and came into contact with so many great people. People who took their time to advise me of the process and techniques of hair restoration. This is why, now, I really want to be in a position to give back to this and similar forums/communities. To help guys, that are in a similar situation that I was. To be able to serve people who need some advice, speak of my experiences, give an ear to listen and to be able to offer genuine, honest and transparent information. I tell you this because I feel very passionate about helping to advise others regarding their hair loss.

I can definitely see a change in the industry and in the market since 2012. For a start, FUT far outweighed FUE 6+ years ago. Or at least that is what the forums patients and clinic results suggested. Now, almost every result is FUE. Things have evolved and results look better than ever. That will certainly be my choice of technique. Also, Turkish and Indian clinics seem to be flooding the market now which wasn't apparent before.

Whilst conducting research, I reached out to Dr Bisanaga who I had consulted with previously, and explained to him how I felt being in and around the forums and such great people again, and how I would like to share my experiences and knowledge. Several conversations later, I find myself proud, grateful and honoured to be able to represent his new clinic, due to open in Athens in March, in a role of patient advisor. Dr Bisanga has united with Dr Cole, whom I must say is an absolute visionary in this field.

Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant is a luxury hair transplant clinic with competitive prices, led by two of the leading experts in the field of FUE. We offer the complete hair transplant solution at our state of the art clinic in Athens. Two of the world’s top surgeons, Dr. Chris Bisanga and Dr. John Peter Cole, have united to create an experience and service unlike any other. Our objective is to be able to offer the most competitive cost that will exceed any patient’s expectations.

I am looking forward to get started, and play my small role in helping individuals to get their hair and confidence back.