+ Reply to Thread
    Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Default Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic

It is with great pleasure to be able to announce the arrival of Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic. Formed by two of the leading FUE surgeons today, coalition member Dr. Christian Bisanga and Dr. John Cole. The clinic is based in Athens, Greece and will be officially opening for its first patients on March 2017 of this year.

With Dr. Bisanga based out of Brussels, Belgium and Dr. Cole out of the U.S. Why Greece you may ask?

Well that's a great question. Quoting Dr. Cole -

"Many patients are focused on price. This leads patients to clinics offering very low prices in countries that are often not as safe and with fewer government regulations to protect patients. For this reason, Dr. Bisanga and I decided to form a clinic with the express intent to offer price-conscious patients an alternative solution at "low" prices. We will personally supervise the surgeries to make sure patients get the best possible outcomes."

As mentioned, Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic are able to offer luxury hair transplant procedures from the industry leaders at extremely competitive prices.

Dr Cole went on to say -
    "It looks like the first round of surgery starting March 27 will come in at 2.5 euro per graft. I'm sure happy to be involved in this opportunity."

On a personal note, I am extremely honoured to be patient advisor to*such highly esteemed hair restoration physicians, and in such a visionary project. Whilst new to the particular forum, some of you reading this may already be familiar with me from being active on other similar forums posting under the name Raphael84. My personal journey with hair loss is my motivating factor to getting involved with Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic. Experiencing hair loss at a young age and being hugely effected by this, I struggled greatly with insecurity and a lack of confidence due to hair loss which several years later, eventually led me to a FUT procedure. The results definitely helped me to get back my confidence and unquestionably improved my day to day life. I aspire to be able to serve individuals, build relationships and offer honest and ethical advice, guidance and solutions for their hair loss concerns.

To be able to consider undergoing a FUE procedure with such ethical Doctors achieving such consistent quality results at this price point allows individuals, who may normally be priced out of choosing these physicians, accessibility to their expertise.

If anybody has any interest, questions or queries regarding this new project, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, by all means contact me privately if I can assist you with anything or you would like to consult with the clinic.

Many thanks.

Excellent !! 👍👍
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Thanks Spex. Obviously I for one am very excited by the concept and for what Drs Bisanga and Cole are offering. It will be a great opportunity for many individuals suffering from hair loss to address their concerns, and Im sure that the clinic will make a lot of people happy.