7 days post op after my 2nd hair transplant at Asmed. Will this be better?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gazzadasnail
    • Dec 2017

7 days post op after my 2nd hair transplant at Asmed. Will this be better?

About a year and a half ago I had a transplant at a local clinic (same one as Kyle Christie) which didn't turn out very well or very dense I should say, particularly the hairline.

So 7 days ago I had 2000 grafts into my frontal region and hairline at Asmed to improve that area and the hairline density. Here is how it is looking so far:-

The clinic started washing the hair the day after the procedure and told me to put on some provided lotion every day during washing followed by shampooing whilst rubbing in a circular motion. I have been doing this, however in the last day or 2 I have noticed a lot of the scabs that are coming loose have hairs attached to them.

I have been stroking my recipient area gently to get rid of the loose scabs too and again these seem to have small hairs in them a lot of the time. I contacted the clinic and they said this is normal and that if I had dislodged a graft I would've experienced bleeding at this point and that rubbing is fine.

I am still extremely worried though as I experienced the same thing during my last transplant and that didn't turn out very well.
  • gazzadasnail
    • Dec 2017

Does anyone at least know if my grafts are going to be okay?

Comment

Working...