Does Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy really work? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    i have had best results going back for 3rd in april.made my hair better than it has in years!
    Do you have before and after pictures?

And you say you're going back for your 3rd injection, how long did it take you to get to 3 injections? Is it really once a year or is it less?

where abouts on your head has it helped with hairloss ?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Do you have before and after pictures?

And you say you're going back for your 3rd injection, how long did it take you to get to 3 injections? Is it really once a year or is it less?
    I am going back for 3rd.I spaced the first two 4months apart.The 3rd wil be like 7/8 months.I know each time hair gets stronger and healthier.It is a process.It took 20 years for my hair to get that bad.It would be ridiculous to expect one prp to correct that.

I am excited for 3rd time because dr.yarmann is using acell mixed with prp.Google (acell)

This is not an overnight cure.But for me the prp is working and dr.yarmann does have before pics.So he will post or i will soon.
    best of luck

T-Bone-Do you have pics of your progress w/ prp? If you do, please post them. I'm sure everyone would like to see what it has done for you.

I am going back for 3rd.I spaced the first two 4months apart.The 3rd wil be like 7/8 months.I know each time hair gets stronger and healthier.It is a process.It took 20 years for my hair to get that bad.It would be ridiculous to expect one prp to correct that.

I am excited for 3rd time because dr.yarmann is using acell mixed with prp.Google (acell)

This is not an overnight cure.But for me the prp is working and dr.yarmann does have before pics.So he will post or i will soon.
    best of luck
    Okay I see. PRP is supposedly $1k per injection, i'm guessing it's a lot more when it's mixed with Acell? But it has a better success rate.

Well good luck and when you can, show us your before and after pictures.

IT stopped my hairloss but it is a treatment not a cure! i do it every six months.It will make your scalp healthy and it did bring back some new growth.I will continue to do to keep hair.I do not take propecia and I am satisfied.

T-bone:

Your mission is obvious: you are trying to promote prp and acell. We get it. If the treatment has improved your hair, like you claim, post some pics! Several members have asked you to and you keep dodging the request. Also, stop commenting on a thread you created in order to come out on "new posts." No one has addressed you in over 3 months, but you pop out of no where with a rant that has no useful information.

level:

I have no mission but to tell the truth in an industry full of lies!Yes Acell & PRP are things I do believe in.I will comment on anything i feel will help somebody!Maybe you don't like my posts but others do.

level:

I have no mission but to tell the truth in an industry full of lies!Yes Acell & PRP are things I do believe in.I will comment on anything i feel will help somebody!Maybe you don't like my posts but others do.
    lets see some pics then. people have been asking you for months for pics and you keep saying dr y has them or that you will post them soon. how about today? enough stalling...

level:

ok... So where are the pics??? I know you want us to take your word but without pics it's hard to believe you. Others might like your posts, but I see them for what they are: a bunch of information that is not backed up by verifiable evidence.

BTW... I levitated last night and teleported myself to Germany and had an amazing doner kebab. I can teach you this skill but you have to pay me $1500. I can't provide you any evidence but my word should be enough. Ha!! :::sarcasm:::