Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2013HTDUNNE
    • Nov 2018

Hate my FUE - scarring regrets - issues

Hi I’m 25 and was balding well until I got an FUE. I was not a good candidate but they took my money anyway. My insecurity was relationship based at the time and I had bad skin I couldn’t do anything about this but on a recommendation I went for FUE worst decision I ever made it is very obvious and I don’t have enough money to get treatment. My hope these days is that microneedling will improve the scars and some cover may exist with my side areas. But it’s such an improbabibility. I don’t really know how to judge progress and it’s stoppoing me from social life and I feel unemployable. I went to a cosmetic clinic and hair clinic and they Both said let it grow and see but 1 month in it’s so ugly I find it hard to keep faith.
  • JustShaveIt
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by 2013HTDUNNE
    Hi I’m 25 and was balding well until I got an FUE. I was not a good candidate but they took my money anyway. My insecurity was relationship based at the time and I had bad skin I couldn’t do anything about this but on a recommendation I went for FUE worst decision I ever made it is very obvious and I don’t have enough money to get treatment. My hope these days is that microneedling will improve the scars and some cover may exist with my side areas. But it’s such an improbabibility. I don’t really know how to judge progress and it’s stoppoing me from social life and I feel unemployable. I went to a cosmetic clinic and hair clinic and they Both said let it grow and see but 1 month in it’s so ugly I find it hard to keep faith.
    Photos of your hair before and after would benefit from a discussion of your next steps.

Please visit my thread.

I had a scar from ear to ear from 4 x HT's in my mid 20s. I'm in my late 30's and like some men the HT didn't work out as I wanted it. Last year I had a trichophytic procedure done to decrease the size of the scar. Unfortunately no previous photos of the scar prior or post trichophytic. Last month out of curiosity I shaved my

Comment

Working...