X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig2412
    • Feb 2019

Unshaven-FUE with Dr Koray Erdogan

Hi Guys,

I’m a 31 male from the UK and on the verge of booking a unshaven-FUE at Asmed with Dr Koray Erdogan. I’ve been given 2 dates which the clinic can fit me in over the next 6 weeks and 99.9% I’m going to go through with it.

I’ve been receding since my mid 20’s and noticed within the last couple of years my hair thinning through the front of my head.

Has anyone got any advice about choosing Asmed and the whole process in gerneral of an FUE?

I’ve done my research and feel the most natural and consistent results come from Dr Erdogan especially in Turkey. And also I’ve found maybe 1 or 2 negative reviews but other then that the reviews across various places look really good and his results look so impressive.

My procedure has been estimated 2500-3000 grafts for the hairline and front which is consistent from all the clinics that have quoted.

Thanks in advance,
    Craig

If I go through as expected I will post photos to show progress.
  • Templesrunner
    • Jan 2019

hi Craig,

I'm going to ASMED next thuesday for 3800-4000 grafts transplant. you can see my post. i'll edit it after the transplant.

Hey everyone, I am 34 years old, from Israel. My main issue with my hair (or lack of it :p) is my deep temporal recession (as you can see in the pictures attached). The temples have been receding ever since I was 22. in the age of 26 or so, I have started to take propecia. the treatment pretty much stopped the receding and

Comment

Working...