+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

And April 15 to April 19 Dr. Bisanga will be in Athens.

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

It is great to have available dates confirmed for both Doctors. Already there is a huge amount of serious interest in both weeks. You will make many individuals extremely happy.

Patient Advisor - Bisanga & Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

Email: bc2@bchairtransplant.com

People need to comprehend what we are doing. There is a population of patients that seek hair restoration at an affordable price regardless of the risk. We desire to eliminate the risk by training a competent team of doctors and nurses to perform high-quality surgery in a luxury environment free from the risk of political turmoil and suicide bombers. Turkey is an absolute nightmare. In my last visit there, they seized over 38,000 in equipment brought for the simple reason to train 50 doctors from other countries in the art of hair transplant surgery. One never knows what these people will do to make a buck. Add a political coup or a few terrorists and you have a mess. Add all the horrible clinics at very low prices, and your life is ruined. We desire to stop this trend. It is a ton of work for us to add this to our very busy lives. Dr. Bisanga already does a great deal of humanitarian work in Africa that he must cease to make this happen. Dr. Bisanga and I will be in charge of this operation and we will oversee every detail. This means great results in a luxury environment at a very affordable price. One can't beat this. I am personally very content being a part of this and look forward to building a wall in front of Turkey, home to some of the most horrible results imaginable. Bear in mind that we know some wonderful clinics in Turkey (not many but a few). Not all Turkish doctors are horrible. Just most of the Turkish doctors are horrible. Turkey with its customs laws, terrorism, and political strife is in general horrible. The wall is a good thing that will stop patients in a net of safety where one can experience a degree of unmatched hospitality along with fantastic hair transplant results.

Hello Doc, thank you for your comments, I agree with you that there is a problem now with the "very low cost in turkey", for some people they ruined their life, and also good to say that not all doctors are bad (every where in the world), and Thank you to give us this opportunity in the new "safe" "win win" center's in Europe. Im not Turkish but your comment on Turkey are hard, terrorism unfortunately is every where (im from Paris), violence also (I'm European and some Europeans are afraid to go to USA because of the violence theire: mass murders, people armed....), politics (Erdogan , trump...) are something and the peoples are other thing, there is good and bad mans in every society.
    You are right to point and aware people of what is done in some hair clinics in Turkey.
    You are doing somethings great giving a chance to us to have your experience and help as a good doctor, trust in this we will come to your clinic, the price is fair and your knowledge in hair transplant (with Dr Bisanga) is all what we need to be in confidence, also we trust you when you say how much FU we need because you are loyal man, this is important (some doctors for example in Turkey they alwas say you need 5000 instead of 3000, to make more money and in the end you don't even know how much you had...). Thank you again doctor Cole, take my comment kindly take care hope to see you in athen. A futur patient.

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Hi @yodda007

I am sure Dr Cole will take your comment kindly. Your closing words were a future patient.
    Get in touch, lets talk and see what Drs Bisanga and Cole can do to help you.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga & Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

Contact me directly at: bc2@bchairtransplant.com
    Visit our website at: https://bchairtransplant.com