Threaded View

Unhappy Bad Hair Transplant looking for repair advice & Dr recommendation

I had my 1st Hair Transplant Nov 2018, 27 years old, 1700 grafts in the front.

I feel I've made a terrible mistake of choosing a surgery in Turkey following the recommendation of someone I’d met. He’d had a transplant there, his hair looked good (I now realise this maybe because the front was styled down). I spoke to 3 other people who’d had their hair done there and they were happy. I looked at all the reviews I could find online and bar one they were all positive. 

2 weeks after my procedure when I saw my transplanted hair out of scabs I felt something was wrong, after researching I learnt how to create a natural hairline. I know this wasn’t done right as they never inspected my grafts under a microscope before implantation and I can see multi hair grafts in my hairline.
    Also I don’t think the angulation of all the grafts is 100% correct, I don’t have enough knowledge to know for sure but the hairs aren't all uniform in direction / angulation.

The most annoying part is that I normally research everything I do in detail, whether that’s booking a holiday or even buying a new vacuum! Not only that, in 2016 I actually consulted with Dr Farjo, Dr Bisanga and Dr Erdoğan when I was first considering a transplant, at the time I decided to wait to see how my hairless progressed.

Fast forward to now and for some reason a recommendation from someone sat in front of me with hair on his head was near sufficient. I met him at the perfect wrong time when I was ready for a hair transplant but hadn’t yet had time to spend time looking myself for a clinic.

———

REPAIR CASE:

1) My hair will probably look unnatural, to what extent is this fixable by fue extraction / planting single hairs in front of my existing hairline? - I think I could fit one row of single hairs before my hairline would be too low. Are there any before/after pictures of this kind of procedure anywhere or has anyone personally gone through this? 

2) Does anyone have any experience with any repair Dr’s they could suggest?

I appreciate I should wait and see how the results turn out but I’m convinced it’s not going to look natural and I desperately need to make a plan now so I can try put my mind at ease as I’m driving myself mental with regret and have been in a terrible state since realising my mistake.