+ Reply to Thread

Default Should\Can I get a transplant at 23?

Long story short, I’ve always had a realtivately high hairline, and as far as I can remember since 15/16 my temples have basically receded and I also recall one of my friends being surprised how far back my hairline was.. My hairline has been like this for the past 5 years at least since 18. I often wondered if it was the maturing of my hairline.. My hair is also very fine so I’m pretty sure I haven’t thinned at all from the back, sides and top. I have being heavily considering getting a HT at 23 now to fix the temples and frontal area. I plan to go to Turkey, Istanbul. I’m aware of the “butcher” clinics ahah.. My only concern for the produce is if the results would greatly benefit me.. I’m not too fussed on being bald at 40 or late 30’s honestly, but as a young man I’d like to keep my hair the best I can get it through out my early 20’s and 30’s.I’ve had various quotes from clinics and most of the time I am suggested for 2500-3000 hair grafts or 4000-4500. I don’t have the highest expectation, I’d mostly be satisfied to just have a hairline again with the temples being filled. Other than that I don’t think I’m losing hair as I’ve never seen anything fall out. Neither have I ever took any medical drugs to prolong the life of my hair. This is just how it’s been and I’m looking for opinions on this matter and my hairline currently of course. Would greatly appreciate thoughts please. Thank you. Also being looking at a place called “Sule Hair Transplant”. If anyone has info on that.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	26AFCB5B-7595-4247-8600-1EA5AAA7EA03.jpg

Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	61101

The only real risk in doing it young is that as it continues to recede you will be left with gaps that have to be filled with more surgery. But it sounds like you know that and are willing to take some risk.

Quote Originally Posted by 23AndMe View Post
    Long story short, I’ve always had a realtivately high hairline, and as far as I can remember since 15/16 my temples have basically receded and I also recall one of my friends being surprised how far back my hairline was.. My hairline has been like this for the past 5 years at least since 18. I often wondered if it was the maturing of my hairline.. My hair is also very fine so I’m pretty sure I haven’t thinned at all from the back, sides and top. I have being heavily considering getting a HT at 23 now to fix the temples and frontal area. I plan to go to Turkey, Istanbul. I’m aware of the “butcher” clinics ahah.. My only concern for the produce is if the results would greatly benefit me.. I’m not too fussed on being bald at 40 or late 30’s honestly, but as a young man I’d like to keep my hair the best I can get it through out my early 20’s and 30’s.I’ve had various quotes from clinics and most of the time I am suggested for 2500-3000 hair grafts or 4000-4500. I don’t have the highest expectation, I’d mostly be satisfied to just have a hairline again with the temples being filled. Other than that I don’t think I’m losing hair as I’ve never seen anything fall out. Neither have I ever took any medical drugs to prolong the life of my hair. This is just how it’s been and I’m looking for opinions on this matter and my hairline currently of course. Would greatly appreciate thoughts please. Thank you. Also being looking at a place called “Sule Hair Transplant”. If anyone has info on that.
    Attachment 61101
    Shave it and own it. Check out my thread before you make any decisions.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...car?highlight=