+ Reply to Thread

Default 23M: Which drug shall I start?

Bit of background: I'm a NW3-A and my hairline has receded pretty aggressively in the last 18-24 months, following a period of particularly high stress.

My hair has always been my main feature and having to now rock the buzz cut and getting constant looks/comments from people I haven't seen in a couple years... yeah it sucks. Determined to start Fin/Dut + Minox+ Dermarolling.

Shall I do Dut or Fin?

I feel like given how recently it was lost - I've a good chance of getting some frontal hairline back if I go for dutasteride.

Yes, time with hair loss is a major factor, I can't advise you what is better fin or dut (I take fin), however I would just pick one and go with it (the sooner the better). After a few months you can always reevaluate your situation.

Talking

Good on you for taking
    action! I would say either is a good option...the most important thing is that you get it from a credible source. I made the mistake of wasting 6 months of valuable time by getting Finasteride from an online pharmacy and I lost a noticeable amount of hair in the process.

Dutasteride is really where it’s at, I’m my opinion. You’re completely eliminating hairloss at its main source and you stand a great chance of keeping what you have and getting the illusion of regrowth. (I say illusion because your miniaturized follicles will once again become terminal.) however, absolutely nothing gave me the results that RU58841 has. Completely reconstructed my hairline because it also combats testosterone (another factor many people don’t realize causes hairloss) and it does so without doing anything to decrease your test levels. Look into both; good luck.

PS: “Medical Wellness Center” is an online doctor consultation that will fill you out a prescription and send it in the mail. It’s 50 buck, but peace of mind that you’re dutasteride is real is priceless.

I had similar issues a few years back. I used to just cut it short so it didn't look bad. My girlfriend eventually told me about this supplement called Folexin that over time really helped with my hair growth. Attached a link with a review of the product. Says it can be used for men or women. Good luck!

Default (cut comment - replied with quote)

(cut comment - replied with quote)

N/A - still getting used to this website
    Last edited by Adam1996; 01-23-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: "

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1996 View Post
    (cut comment - replied with quote)
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitedHairOnHead View Post
    Good on you for taking
    action! I would say either is a good option...the most important thing is that you get it from a credible source. I made the mistake of wasting 6 months of valuable time by getting Finasteride from an online pharmacy and I lost a noticeable amount of hair in the process.

Dutasteride is really where it’s at, I’m my opinion. You’re completely eliminating hairloss at its main source and you stand a great chance of keeping what you have and getting the illusion of regrowth. (I say illusion because your miniaturized follicles will once again become terminal.) however, absolutely nothing gave me the results that RU58841 has. Completely reconstructed my hairline because it also combats testosterone (another factor many people don’t realize causes hairloss) and it does so without doing anything to decrease your test levels. Look into both; good luck.

PS: “Medical Wellness Center” is an online doctor consultation that will fill you out a prescription and send it in the mail. It’s 50 buck, but peace of mind that you’re dutasteride is real is priceless.
    Thanks!

I'm a little worried about the long half life of DUT, so I'm tempted to take FIN for 4 weeks and jump to dut if I experience little/no sides. How does that sound to you?

I've been seeing RU58841 around a lot, I'll have to look into it.

I'm in the UK so i'll have to get an online pharmacy that's credible.

Quote Originally Posted by starstarwax View Post
    I had similar issues a few years back. I used to just cut it short so it didn't look bad. My girlfriend eventually told me about this supplement called Folexin that over time really helped with my hair growth. Attached a link with a review of the product. Says it can be used for men or women. Good luck!
    I can't see a link, but I did a quick google. Seems like it's a vitamin supplement?

I take Biotin, Vitamin-D, and B-complex at the moment, feels like quite a lot!

I have problems with hair loss, I didn't know what to get, so I tried most of the pharmacy, minox, Dermarolling. and many others, currently I use Nizoral shampoo, the result really surprised me

I would personally start with minoxidil + dermaroller + vitamins and if that wouldn't handle falling of the hair then I would start fin / dut. All that is because of their potential sides, which are not so rare. However, you fell better how desperate you're to stop your hair loss.