+ Reply to Thread

Default Advice on FUE for restoring and lowering hairline

Hi everyone,

My hairs have been receding and thinning slowly on my hairline for a long time, maybe since I am 18 (I am now 29). A year and a half ago I started taking finasteride + minox for 7-8months and then swtiched to dutasteride + minox (it has been 8months on duta now) and I am still on it without any side effects and I recovered a lot of density (and I intend to stay on this regimen as long as possible). I still want a denser and lower hairline in order to style my hair the way I want and look younger and better (I still have quite a big forehead).
    I added some pictures one before treatment and some from today.

I now live in the UK but was thinking of going to an IAHRS certified surgeon in Turkey to get a FUE.
    I was thinking about Koray Erdogan or Doganay. If you have any other suggestion please tell me.
    Based on the results it would seems that Koray would be the best at restoring a hairline with very good density.
    Which surgeon do you think would be the best at restoring my hairline?
    Do you think manual FUE makes a huge difference in term of results for getting a nice looking dense hairline in comparison to the mechanical one?
    Do I need to do something about my crown? It is thin but I think it has always been like that, it looks thinner on those pictures because of the very bright light and the minoxidil that make my hair look a bit dirty and sticky on the pics.

Thank you very much for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	before.jpg

Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	60860   Click image for larger version

Name:	now clean.jpg

Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	60861   Click image for larger version

Name:	now1.jpg

Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	60862   Click image for larger version

Name:	now2.jpg

Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	60863   Click image for larger version

Name:	now3.jpg

Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	60864   Click image for larger version

Name:	now4.jpg

Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	60865   Click image for larger version

Name:	now5.jpg

Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	60866   Click image for larger version

Name:	now6.jpg

Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	60867  

I was also thinking about Dr Bisanga who appears to be really good as well, any thoughts?

I would go to Bisanga. Koray is too busy any more.

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Cole, MD View Post
    I would go to Bisanga. Koray is too busy any more.
    Hey John its fsk from the baldtruth radio chat room ive talked to you there a few times i went to dr erdogan.

Have to agree with John Cole -Erdogan is far too busy now. He actually has 2 doctors (non iahrs) whom have joined his clinic and they take care of 3 patients a day from start to finish and koray takes care of his usual max of 6 patients. If any guys want clarity on this Dr erdogan himself wrote a long massege to everyone on another forum which I can show you guys which actually I'd advise Spencer kobren to read.

Consider bisanga like Dr cole said infact Dr lupanzula is also really good if you want complete doctor involvement (apart from placement)

i'm curious to see it if you don't mind posting it. how do you become one of the patients he sees then?

Quote Originally Posted by mwolfe View Post
    i'm curious to see it if you don't mind posting it. how do you become one of the patients he sees then?
    Well when I went it was before the new clinic with the extra doctors. In his long massege he wrote that from now on he will take total chart of max 6 patients and his other doctors will take care of Turkish patients.

As Dr erdogan is part of iahrs I don't think the person running this forum ( spencer) would allow me to copy and paste Dr Erdogan 's messege even though it was meant for all to see.

it's sort of troubling that legitimate information that would help people make informed decisions would be censored on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by farsanUK View Post
    Well when I went it was before the new clinic with the extra doctors. In his long massege he wrote that from now on he will take total chart of max 6 patients and his other doctors will take care of Turkish patients.

As Dr erdogan is part of iahrs I don't think the person running this forum ( spencer) would allow me to copy and paste Dr Erdogan 's messege even though it was meant for all to see.
    I agree. My advice is if you want to research dr koray and see many many patient reviews good and bad as well as average then other forums are the way to go. There's very little patient reviews from his clinic on this forum when you consider he does at least 6 patients a day and only posts 1 result per month on this forum it doesn't help anyone.