X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xfabriciox
    • Jan 2019

Second Shedding Minoxidil

Hello guys

This is my first post ever but always read the forum...

This is my short story, i started using minoxidil like 8 months ago because i started losing hair, then i went through the typical shedding which lasted around 2.5 months, then all was great all got stabilized and full of hair, since one month ago more or less i started shedding again... dont know what to do if this is not reversible or its just a cycle...

I have read some of the people saying they go through these cycles many times, shedding and grow shedding and grow however i would like to know more experiences.

Thanks!
  • BawdiestSnail
    • Sep 2020

Hi mate know it’s been ages but any update? I’m going through the same

Comment

• PeakyBlinder
      • Sep 2020

Originally posted by xfabriciox
      Hello guys

This is my first post ever but always read the forum...

This is my short story, i started using minoxidil like 8 months ago because i started losing hair, then i went through the typical shedding which lasted around 2.5 months, then all was great all got stabilized and full of hair, since one month ago more or less i started shedding again... dont know what to do if this is not reversible or its just a cycle...

I have read some of the people saying they go through these cycles many times, shedding and grow shedding and grow however i would like to know more experiences.

Thanks!
      The shedding continues to happen. It sucks. It may be different for some, but I have the same scenario as you. Nice and full for a while, then a shed in the same places. This is a reason I have included Finasteride into my regime (started yesterday) hopefully that helps in combination with the Minoxidil. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...