9 months propecia, now avodart (with photo)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbaldinglikeamofo
    • Jul 2010

9 months propecia, now avodart (with photo)

Ok here my story:

I'm not balding from the crown, or have a receding hairline.

The type of balding I have is DIFFUSE from front to back.

I have curly hair which has saved me from A LOT of embarrassment lately (it covers my diffuse balding well) and made me less aggressive in treating my hair loss.

But now its beginning to show....even though I've been on 9 months of propecia.

So about a month ago, I switched to avodart. Was this too soon to tell? I dont know, but hopefully the avodart will work. The fact is, I cant sit here and wait till all my hair to fall out then finally make a decision to switch to avodart.

So far, 1 month with avodart, I still have the same amount of hair falling out into the shower.

I'm pretty pessimistic right now, I think I will lose my hair completely.

I'm about 27 now, I've had slow loss of hair since I was 19. I've been in denial about my hairloss until about 1 year ago.

I'm still overlapping propecia with my avodart dosage. I will continue this for about 3 months. Hopefully the avodart will be working full force by then.

I will keep you all updated.
    Attached Files
  • Sanchez123
    • Jun 2016

Originally posted by imbaldinglikeamofo
    Ok here my story:

I'm not balding from the crown, or have a receding hairline.

The type of balding I have is DIFFUSE from front to back.

I have curly hair which has saved me from A LOT of embarrassment lately (it covers my diffuse balding well) and made me less aggressive in treating my hair loss.

But now its beginning to show....even though I've been on 9 months of propecia.

So about a month ago, I switched to avodart. Was this too soon to tell? I dont know, but hopefully the avodart will work. The fact is, I cant sit here and wait till all my hair to fall out then finally make a decision to switch to avodart.

So far, 1 month with avodart, I still have the same amount of hair falling out into the shower.

I'm pretty pessimistic right now, I think I will lose my hair completely.

I'm about 27 now, I've had slow loss of hair since I was 19. I've been in denial about my hairloss until about 1 year ago.

I'm still overlapping propecia with my avodart dosage. I will continue this for about 3 months. Hopefully the avodart will be working full force by then.

I will keep you all updated.
    This is exactly my story. How is your hair now? Please respond

Comment

• k9gatton
      • Oct 2016

Excellent results.

Are you at Norwood zero now?

That's kind of brave, taking both Adrovart and Finasteride at the same time?

Would just drop the Finasteride, if I were you. Stay on Adrovart. It must be working.

Comment

Working...