+ Reply to Thread

Default Golf hats for bald men

I am bald and I play a lot of golf. I have never been able to find a golf hat that feels good since I've been bald so I designed one for myself. After years of getting requests from other bald guys for one of my hats I finally decided to buy the minimum from a China manufacturer. They will be available in August at my website.

The hats are extremely comfortable and wick away sweat better than anything on the market. There are two styles available; The 4Head Hat, for men with a receding hairline and The BaldGuy Hat for men that are completely or mostly bald. Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

These sound great. Maybe I will have them available for my transplant patients. Being from south Florida many of my patients are golfers.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Quote Originally Posted by derby127 View Post
    I am bald and I play a lot of golf. I have never been able to find a golf hat that feels good since I've been bald so I designed one for myself. After years of getting requests from other bald guys for one of my hats I finally decided to buy the minimum from a China manufacturer. They will be available in August at my website.

The hats are extremely comfortable and wick away sweat better than anything on the market. There are two styles available; The 4Head Hat, for men with a receding hairline and The BaldGuy Hat for men that are completely or mostly bald. Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.
    Hats are in stock and will be a much appreciated Xmas gift. 4 Headwear .com

derby,

Sounds like a good way to avoid sun burn. By the way, you might want to let Spencer know what you are offering in his forum.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

gillenator,
    Very good point. The hats are made with a material called Cocona Fabric. This fabric is made from coconut shell resins which provides natural UV protection. In fact the material has a 48 UPF rating (blocks 98% of UV rays). You can watch a video that tells the Cocona story at this link under the Features heading at the 4 Head Wear site
    Last edited by Steve Aronson; 11-09-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: broken link

Wow, that's great if they block up to 98% of the UV rays. That would make a practical head covering (post-op) for those patients getting their HTs in South Florida!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Guys, bucket hats help me a lot in this situation, I love these hats, they don’t overheat my head, but it’s bad luck, the golf season opens soon, and as luck would have it, it’s gone somewhere, I need a new one, advise a store or a link to amazon, I will be very grateful!

Devid hi! I've been a golfer for years, and the golf bucket hat has been my go-to accessory for sun protection. Whether I'm playing a quick nine or a full 18 holes, I know I can rely on my trusty bucket hat to shield my face and neck from the sun's harmful rays. Not only is it functional, but it's also incredibly comfortable and lightweight, making it the perfect choice for a day on the course.